Ryan Lochte is a bad@$$

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A bunch of guys tried to rob him and he was like lol no, so then they cocked a loaded gun on him and he said "whatever".

Not badass. More stupid. A dude pulls a gun on you, is your puffed out chest going to stop the bullet?

sounds like a favela monekys were the badasses is this situation and they made him their bitch. Prolly stuck it in his racist sister before they scooted off

Rio sounds like a dump to be honest

The green water fucked up his hair pretty bad. Poor dude.

^ the comeback is on, people

Rio sounds like a dump to be honest

I remember that Simpsons episode from well over a decade ago where they went to Rio because Lisa was pen pals with his poor kid from there or something like that. Hilarious episode and really made Rio look bad- think Brazil was up in arms about it too.

Wtf this is a shit thread. He still gave up his cash and wallet. You made it sound like he said "whatever... BITCH" and then stared them down til they tucked tail and ran

I like Lochte and his cool as fuck demeanor here makes for good television (reeks of Lochte with gun to his head ZERO FUCKS GIVEN type memes), but the fact is Lochte can talk about it with that sense of calm after the fact. Thankfully he is here to talk about it and wasn't hurt. I'm sure he was nervous as shit at the time though...if he wasn't then he's nuts.

Chael was recently on the Joe Rogan Experience and he described a situation where he was in Brazil for TUF and a car stopped in front of his and some guys with guns got out, seemingly ready to rob his car. Chael made a point that I thought was well stated- said something to the effect of,

"And then the guns came out. And when the guns come out, any illusion you have of being a tough guy goes out the window."

Back