Ryan Laflare out, Zak Cummings in to face Gunnar Nelson

NOOoooooooooooooOoooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They are so clearly handpicking Gunnar's opponents its not even funny.

Scrapping Roberston vs Cummins to give Cummins to Gunnar. In the meantime, Pyle is waiting.

Laflare Nelson was going to be a good test for both guys, That's too bad. However I have no real interest in cummings vs Nelson.

Scrapping Roberston vs Cummins to give Cummins to Gunnar. In the meantime, Pyle is waiting.

You think LaFlare was a gimme for Nelson?

You think LaFlare was a gimme for Nelson?

I think he means that when LaFlare was pulled, they got an easier guy instead of someone like Mike Pyle who is an equally challenging opponent as LaFlare would've been.

not really. the top of ww is a bottleneck at the moment with Hendricks injured, Lawler/Brown, Lombard/Kim and Woodley/MacDonald all falling in line for potential shots. whats wrong with building Nelson up a bit slower?

also how do you know Pyle wasn't asked? maybe he wasn't ready to fight

Fuck! Really disappointed with this. I thought LaFlare-Nelson was the perfect test for both. Cummings just looked impressive against another talented grappler in Yan Cabral but it's still hard to be interested in this fight on paper.

I think he means that when LaFlare was pulled, they got an easier guy instead of someone like Mike Pyle who is an equally challenging opponent as LaFlare would've been.

Seemed to me that he was insinuating that all his fights had been made with the intention of building Nelson up. The LaFlare fight goes completely against that theory.

Not only does LaFlare pulling out suck, but I couldn't have been the only one interested in Cummings vs. Robertson... right?

Its agonizing to see how slot things are moving for Gunnar Nelson.

I guess this is cuz WW is so top heavy right now that they need to space him out some but damn i wanna see him fight some guys that are somewhat established in the UFC.

He still is extremely young so he has plenty of time, and this is probably better than rushing him but it doesnt mean as a fan i have to be all for it

Wow this card was too good for a fightpass card anyway... lol.

Cummins via tko in a stunning upset lol

Back