Ryan Hall verbally accepts Pedro Munhoz's call out, wants UFC 249

444243-5c1669be40f51f901926b35134ba3374.jpg

He thinks it's hard to get a fight, gonna be damn near impossible if Pedro moves up and gets a W off of him. Sucks that Pedro seems to be the only one to step up.

Need to make Hall vs Kron ASAP.

Or match Hall with Zabit or Yair.

I like Hall, have most of his DvD instructional's, but the guy needs to stop calling out guys not in his division (Jose and Frankie), Fighters who are way above him (Aldo) or way past it (Frankie).

Also, UFC need to force other contenders at 145 to fight him - yair, zabit, mas, stephens,

Need to make Hall vs Kron ASAP.

Or match Hall with Zabit or Yair.

I like Hall, have most of his DvD instructional's, but the guy needs to stop calling out guys not in his division (Jose and Frankie), Fighters who are way above him (Aldo) or way past it (Frankie).

Also, UFC need to force other contenders at 145 to fight him - yair, zabit, mas, stephens,
Zabit is either going after a TS or a number 1 contender fight most likely, and Yair is the biggest duck in the division though I'd love to see that fight someday. If Hall breaks into the top 10, him vs. Ortega has got to happen before they hang em up.

This would be interesting to say the least. Munhoz has some solid grappling and he has heavy hands. He could be a threat to hall

Back