Ryan Hall is the worst RANKED fighter in recent memory

I'm not reading through this thread but I bet there's tons of gullible people talking about how he's getting ducked all the time lol. He calls out the Frankie Edgar level guys who won't fight him for obvious ranking reasons and turns down everyone else haha but the retards are like "everyone ducks him"... So stupid. It's like When Ian McCall was constantly crying on social media about the few times people pulled out on him while he was the king of pulling out. Like that time he cried about Seery pulling out on him when a few months prior he pulled out on Seery and just cause he cries about how unlucky he is the retards are like he's soooo unlucky lol. Man people are so f'ing stupid haha. He literally says in interviews that he won't fight the people they offer him because he wants top competition and in the same sentence says everyone is ducking him. Such a stupid thing to say.

I'm not getting the hate. Can't hold it against him that he isn't fighting often but is beating whoever they put in front of him.

It's posts like this that I find hilarious. Wake up people. He had 5 fights in over 8 years before the UFC, I guess everyone was ducking him then too? The guy doesn't fight because he only wants top competition and turns down everything else. This is what he himself has said in between crying about everyone ducking him.

Last edited:
He should just slap jay park apparently that’s how you get a fight now.

Back