Ryan Hall is the worst RANKED fighter in recent memory

Never understood the hype around the guy myself tbh, Yeah the guys dangerous on the ground and is a BJJ Wizard, but if he's not active, and not fighting, why the fuck do I care? I'm not gonna prop up a guy that's damn near a Folktale at 145. Ortega got obliterated by Max, took 2 years, and came back looking like a new man.

He's kind of in the same position Islam is in, talented but hindered by their lack of activity. People can shit on active Fighters like Khamzat and say he's getting pushed too soon, and he's cocky but SHIT, at least the guys getting in their, scrapping and giving us something to talk about.

The conversation surrounding Hall is more often than not about how often he DOESN'T Fight, not what he does when is. Skills don't really mean shit if they're not on display long enough for them to mean something. You gotta strike while the Iron's Hot, but for Hall, he hasn't even got the shit warmed up because he DOESN'T Fight.

You've not looked at Womens Flyweight recently?

Halls a good fighter, just because you dont like him doesnt mean he isnt talented.
I never said i don't like him or he's not talented. Try responding to the actual post

Seen a few threads on him and I'm really just over this guy. Was on IG and seen a post with him calling out KZ lol. Get real. He's been in the UFC for 5 years and has had 4 fights:

Artem Lobov
Gray Maynard
BJ Penn
Darren Elkins

Its ridiculous to even have this guy in the top 15. He fights once a year like he's a champ and beats shitty/past their prime fighters exclusively. The guy shouldn't be ranked and should fight Kron Gracie next. That is all.
Why do you take away from Ryan's acoomplishments? He beat one of the all-time greats in BJ, Maynard is a tough dude, Artem loses a lot but most of it is just bad luck and Elkins is as tough as they come.

I think Hall is like 35 or something. He doesn't have much time left if he wants a belt.

Hall is one of the last true Martial Artists in the UFC today. Refreshing to see him fight, win or lose. You may not grasp or understand MMA, or even Combat Sports in general.. but Hall is one of your favorite fighter's, favorite fighter more then likely. Submission game is legit and his kickboxing is very underrated.

Seen a few threads on him and I'm really just over this guy. Was on IG and seen a post with him calling out KZ lol. Get real. He's been in the UFC for 5 years and has had 4 fights:

Artem Lobov
Gray Maynard
BJ Penn
Darren Elkins

Its ridiculous to even have this guy in the top 15. He fights once a year like he's a champ and beats shitty/past their prime fighters exclusively. The guy shouldn't be ranked and should fight Kron Gracie next. That is all.

So he beat...
The GOAT
Former LW title challenger
Best LW of all time
THE DAMAGE

thats an impressive list

Why do you take away from Ryan's acoomplishments? He beat one of the all-time greats in BJ, Maynard is a tough dude, Artem loses a lot but most of it is just bad luck and Elkins is as tough as they come.
Im not taking anything away from those wins, they just arent that impressive and thats the only fights he's had in 5 years

I never said i don't like him or he's not talented t

Yet you've gone out of your way to make a thread about him despite liking him and thinking hes talented?

Hes on a 4 fight win streak in the UFC, 8 in total. Plus as fucked as BJ is nowadays that was a slick submission, BJs never been subbed either from memory. FW isnt the strongest division so a 4 fight streak is probably more than a lot of guys there.

Until someone can step and beat him then hes deserving of the ranking, hes borderline top 15 and thats where hes ranked. Theres the answer to your post.

Back