Ryan Hall is the worst RANKED fighter in recent memory

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seen a few threads on him and I'm really just over this guy. Was on IG and seen a post with him calling out KZ lol. Get real. He's been in the UFC for 5 years and has had 4 fights:

Artem Lobov
Gray Maynard
BJ Penn
Darren Elkins

Its ridiculous to even have this guy in the top 15. He fights once a year like he's a champ and beats shitty/past their prime fighters exclusively. The guy shouldn't be ranked and should fight Kron Gracie next. That is all.

Yeah he wont be a champ, but someone needs to show up and beat him

Aoki wasnt the real deal either
Did Aoki fight once a year against fighters that were bad or past their prime exclusively? Ryan Hall is an American sham

Rankings don't matter

Not so tough, just so not a fight anyone wants to take for multiple reasons.
I think he's aiming too high. He just called out KZ... If he actually thinks that's a serious fight my guess is he's turning down other fights that make more sense

I think he's aiming too high. He just called out KZ... If he actually thinks that's a serious fight my guess is he's turning down other fights that make more sense
He's called out loads of people and no one wants it, there is no evidence of him being called out or ducking/turning down fights to my knowledge.. last week he called out Ige... His Lamas fight got moved, and then he got injured.

Back