Ryan Hall gets his Brown

I honestly cannot see Ryan competing in MMA. lol@ Ryan buttscooting then switching to inverted guard in an mma match. :icon_chee

hes fought mma before multiple times. he doesnt play inverted guard anymore either. hes always on top

hes fought mma before multiple times. he doesnt play inverted guard anymore either. hes always on top

I was joking Kenny. He just doesn't seem like the type, however I've seen your photos on here too and I'd never pass you off as an mma fighter either however you seem to be doing well for yourself. When has ryan fought in mma matches?? you're talking amateur right?

I was joking Kenny. He just doesn't seem like the type, however I've seen your photos on here too and I'd never pass you off as an mma fighter either however you seem to be doing well for yourself. When has ryan fought in mma matches?? you're talking amateur right?

it was a long time ago i think, before i knew him.... theres some pictures on his facebook. also he talks about mma as well as straying away from weird stuff in this interview that just got posted if anyone wants to check it out Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Interviews

Thanks for the interview Kenny, good stuff.

thanks for posting the interview. really cool

it was a long time ago i think, before i knew him. i think 1-1 in amateur. jen said he pulled guard... therse some pictures on his facebook. also he talks about mma as well as straying away from weird stuff in this interview that just got posted if anyone wants to check it out Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Interviews

Nice Interview. When I read that interview, for some reason I hear it in my head the way Ryan Hall sounds in his Instructionals and read it while speaking a mile a minute.

Sounds like a really great guy.

Nice Interview. When I read that interview, for some reason I hear it in my head the way Ryan Hall sounds in his Instructionals and read it while speaking a mile a minute.

Sounds like a really great guy.

Sweet av. That's ultimate props.

I think he had one pro fight a while back before I knew him. Apparently he was in at least two car accidents the night before the fight on his way up. Talk about a jarring experience, lol!

I think he had one pro fight a while back before I knew him. Apparently he was in at least two car accidents the night before the fight on his way up. Talk about a jarring experience, lol!

i thought he was in a car accident the day before the pan ams last year or something.

Yep, that was a much worse accident though. But, I guess he has pretty bad luck when it comes to driving before a competition. Although, I think he said someone else was driving his car on the way up to Atlantic City and they crashed it...twice. You can look him up on sherdog, he has a profile, it says unanimous decision. Not sure how it played out though.

That was back in April 2006. Knowing how even his approach to BJJ is different now, I'd guarantee his approach to MMA is even more evolved from 3 years ago. It will be exciting to see him make the transition sometime.

Nice interview. I like that he stated he is making a new video and it will be much less to purchase. I'm sorry but 200+ for video instructional is crazy.

Does anybody here train with him up in Virginia?

Yep, that was a much worse accident though. But, I guess he has pretty bad luck when it comes to driving before a competition. Although, I think he said someone else was driving his car on the way up to Atlantic City and they crashed it...twice. You can look him up on sherdog, he has a profile, it says unanimous decision. Not sure how it played out though.

That was back in April 2006. Knowing how even his approach to BJJ is different now, I'd guarantee his approach to MMA is even more evolved from 3 years ago. It will be exciting to see him make the transition sometime.

lol that is bad luck man. Even if I get the opportunity, I doubt I'm driving anywhere with him anytime soon!

Ryan Hall is wayyyy over due for his black I mean he beat baret Yoshida who is one of the best no gi grapplers at 145 he beat shalin I think thats who it was when he was justa blue under relson at the time while shalin was a black belt champ so yeah I believe that just right there should speak for itself.

Ryan Hall is wayyyy over due for his black I mean he beat baret Yoshida who is one of the best no gi grapplers at 145 he beat shalin I think thats who it was when he was justa blue under relson at the time while shalin was a black belt champ so yeah I believe that just right there should speak for itself.

dude. get off the internet.

It was Jeff Ruth driving the car. Forgot his glasses or something.

Back