Ryan Hall can’t find a fight

What's a bigger sign of timidity, willingly falling to your back, or running away from a guy laying down?
Maybe saying he should be docked for timidity is me being a little hyperbolic. When he's grabbing them and trying to pull him down with him I understand and don't fault him for that, but too often he's not really making an effort to get the other person down seems he's just hoping they will follow him down there. He did it a ton against gray and against Elkins prior to the knock down I think he 3 times immediately after a wheel kick just dropped to his back without trying to grab a hold of anything. Later in the first and second round he started to be a little more open to exchanges and had great success in the stand up until he decided in third he no longer wanted to fight and literally turned his back and ran from Elkins like 4 or 5 times.

The way he fights just doesn't seem sporting like you said he's almost abusing the system. I just wish he would show some trust in his stand up and clinch game. I think it would actually benefit him to try and draw people into boxing/clinch range ln occasion so he can try and get some underhooks and pull guard since he's also got a dangerous triangle and guillotine as shown in the elkins fight.

Ryan Hall is so bad even Michael Johnson could beat him.

Or maybe not.
Nah, Michael got heel-hooked by Thiago Moises, so I think Ryan eats him alive.

Arnold Allen would school him, completely avoiding the ground.
Has Kron been mentioned? I haven’t heard anything about Kron in a long time, did he retire?

Herbert Burns called it straight.

Hall is calling out guys way out of his ranking and is surprised they don't want to take a fight they literally stand to have nothing to gain if they win. Lol, no one is scared of Ryan Hall. Not a name and low ranked.

Ige or Burgos.

Hall is a dumbass, being as low ranked as him and saying people like Frankie are ducking when they're not even in the same weight class anymore is like a prelim light heavyweight saying Stipe is ducking them. Just cut hall at this point it's clear he doesn't want to fight, and he's not entertaining when he does.

I can't find the disgusted HHH face but disgusted triple H face to you.

Hall been getting ducked his whole MMA career pretty much, it's a lose/lose fight. Beat him and you beat up a guy who seems like he can't fight and looks like a pussy. Lose to him and you lost to guy who seems like he can't fight and looks like a pussy.

3 fights in 5 years..... wtf..... has he been injured for the majority of it?
No he himself chose not to fight majority of the time. Can't remember if it was for teaching or something but it was back when Ariel hosted MMAhour.

Why are people hating on Hall so much? Whenever hes fighting im pretty excited and pay more attention. Wish he would fight more. I doubt he's turning down fights but maybe im wrong.

He is the kind of fighter a lot of contenders probably avoid

Like someone mentioned, he’s one of those “high risk/low reward” type of fight so nobody wants it.

Back