Ryan Hall can’t find a fight

I say Ryan Hall vs Kron Gracie

raw

It's crazy how these two haven't been matched up yet.
the new UFC is so bad at marketing

. He's not an A side of any sort, there's nothing in it for those guys to take the fight.

Do you even jiu jitsu bro?

Surely Bryce Mitchell would fancy this? Not that he should, but surely he would fancy it.

Yes fuck this guy he's so boring he flops to his back and his opponents literally run away so they don't get their legs broken. Bring me another wrestle boxer and a beer.

he gets twistered by Zombie, unfortunately he will have to wait months for Jung to heal up from his last bout

I apologize if I'm wrongly assuming, but fuck off already. All of these guys saying they can't get fights always end up lying, ducking everyone below them.

I apologize if I'm wrongly assuming, but fuck off already. All of these guys saying they can't get fights always end up lying, ducking everyone below them.

He won't take short notice fights and also he won't fight anyone who isn't a name or ranked. He also was set to fight Ricardo Lamas but pulled out. He's stretching the truth here.

one of the silliest careers of all time. completely one-dimensional fighter who comes right out of the gate acting like the world's biggest diva. shot himself in the foot before he even got started.

Dude is annoying. He has no notable wins and acts like he's being ducked. Lol. Just fight whoever the UFC gives you and stop complaining that you aren't given marquee fights if you have no hype or notable wins. He's not an A side of any sort, there's nothing in it for those guys to take the fight.

If Kron plans to ever fight again, they could still do that matchup. But I'm sure Hall feels that Kron is not remotely worthy.

Ortega then. Ortega vs Hall BJJ would be fun to watch.

Can't stand watching him fight he's an exciting grappler but the flopping to his back whenever someone closes or tries to engage I hate. Should get docked for timidity imo.

What's a bigger sign of timidity, willingly falling to your back, or running away from a guy that's laying down?

Last edited:
The only one I've ever heard say that is Dana, so I think it's safe to say it at least partially a lie.
How many fights do you think the UFC has to offer him annually then? It's got to be some number, probably 2 or more. And since he's still signed, it means those fights were offered to him.

Back