Ryan Garcia Not Pleased with Golden Boy

Him being the Co-Main under the Saul/Kova fight is a way better showcase for him than headlining tomorrow. He needs to jump on that and show and prove

He’s kind of putting GBP on blast on his instagram by saying he was used just to sell tickets.

Him being the Co-Main under the Saul/Kova fight is a way better showcase for him than headlining tomorrow. He needs to jump on that and show and prove
Andrade as comain with Garcia as co-comain

Stack that shit up nice and properlike

Boo hoo.... GBP knew since Wednesday..... so they had a whole two days to find a replacement???

If Ryan is a good as he thinks he is, how easy do you think it is to find him an opponent on two days notice?

I'd like to see him thrown to the wolves. Ego is way bigger than it should be.

I'd like to see him thrown to the wolves. Ego is way bigger than it should be.
Yeah feed him to Lomachenko. He's had more fights as a pro than Loma plus he has a height and reach advantage so it's fair.

That is part of the problem too. He has been trying to get fights with bigger name and GBP ain't getting them for him. He wanted Tank and GBP sent laywers to his promoter to tell him to stay away from Ryan. They should have listen to him and tried to get him the fight with Tank.
that's a really easy way to destroy a somewhat promising prospect

that's a really easy way to destroy a somewhat promising prospect
Ryan should send his manager to make a deal with Tank or anyone, come back with the signed out agreement and tell Goldenboy they can either work a deal out to promote the fight or co-promote or F off, since GBP can’t act as a manager and it’s what they are essentially doing

Oscar is going to make this kid pay. I see a fight he's not ready for coming up in his future.

Oscar is going to make this kid pay. I see a fight he's not ready for coming up in his future.

He gonna end up getting bench like Gamboa, ward amd countless others that tried to get out of contracts and shit.

Good luck finding a promoter that is dying to sign an unproven kid who’s going to blast him all over social media when ever he gets triggered.

Last edited:
Duno is his next opponent on the Canelo/Kovalev card.
And we’ve all been had, looks like it was all an act and also to sell tickets for the Munguia fight as well

Back