Ryan García vs Mercito Gesta January 28th DAZN

lol i mean i dunno.

last fight was luke campbell and now this seems like a step in the wrong direction.

Member when he was supposed to fight Linares? Now he's fighting people who lost to him

Mercito's last fight was a draw against someone KingRy already beat

I thought he was going to be fighting Cruz?

lol i mean i dunno.

last fight was luke campbell and now this seems like a step in the wrong direction.

Seems like Golden Boy wants to give him something of a tune-up after all this time off

Not interested in this at all especially with all the names to choose from. Especially with all the call outs Garcia and Oscar have been doing.

I remember in 2010 when they were hyping Mercito Gesta up as the next Manny Pacquiao

I’ll watch lol

I'd rather see Garcia fight Saul Rodriguez. Nelo had a bunch of hype behind him for a while. He also suffered one of the nastiest KO's I've ever seen.

BoxingScene.com has learned that Garcia will next face Mercito Gesta, a Filipino lightweight based out of San Diego, atop a DAZN show likely to take place at Moody Center on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas. The date is still being finalized between Golden Boy Promotions and DAZN, though down to either January 21 or January 28.

Back