Ryan García vs Luke Campbell Jan.2nd DAZN

Picking Campbell, Garcia's chin is always sticking up.

Good news. Rewatched the Loma V Campbell fight, Garcia is in trouble here. Campbell should be able to dance around the flat footed Garcia.
I watched that fight last wk again as well. Campbell made some ok adjustments. I think if he doesn't get caught early he can take over late. The few times I've seen Garcia he tends to spam the same combos/left hook counter. Garcia at 1.60 to 2.25 head to head seems off to me.

I thought Garcia was busy being a Prima dona bitch and he didn't want to fight?

This should be good, Garcia "should" win, but I'll be cheering for Campbell for the duration. Send this instaboxer back home.

Don't get me wrong, Garcia is skilled, but his attitude is garbage.

I thought Garcia was busy being a Prima dona bitch and he didn't want to fight?

This should be good, Garcia "should" win, but I'll be cheering for Campbell for the duration. Send this instaboxer back home.

Don't get me wrong, Garcia is skilled, but his attitude is garbage.
Yeah that's how I feeled. Garcia seems too much of a spolied brat for me to get behind him. I think he'll come out on top but I'll be cheering on the underdog. I think Campbell is being underestimated here and it won't be the walkover that many Garcia fans are predicting.

i think most of us don't give garcia the credit he deserves because he's a twat.

if we took his personality and his behavior outside the ring out of the equation, we'd all have to admit he's likely going to be a big star in the sport. the kid has legit KO power and is just stupidly quick. add the fact that he's tall as fuck for the weight class and you have a guy who can put anyone to sleep on any given day.

i think most of us don't give garcia the credit he deserves because he's a twat.

if we took his personality and his behavior outside the ring out of the equation, we'd all have to admit he's likely going to be a big star in the sport. the kid has legit KO power and is just stupidly quick. add the fact that he's tall as fuck for the weight class and you have a guy who can put anyone to sleep on any given day.
Yeah I'm probably guilty of this but that said WAR CAMPBELL!!

I watched that fight last wk again as well. Campbell made some ok adjustments. I think if he doesn't get caught early he can take over late. The few times I've seen Garcia he tends to spam the same combos/left hook counter. Garcia at 1.60 to 2.25 head to head seems off to me.

Campbell did well and even caught Loma coming in towards the end of the fight which staggered him a little. Campbell never quit in 11 and 12 when Loma piled on the pressure. I think Campbell's overhand right will catch Garcia Jr.

I've got Campbell winning this.

Garcia ends it relatively quicker than people are thinking here, hands too deceptive and fast, might look a little lost at first, Cambells grit, etc, but Garcia gets the job done inside 6. I wasnt high on Garcia at first, but he looks the goods, some of these knockouts he's had looked so sneaky and well set up, I know some of it has been level of competition, but reminds me of another guy who had/has killer instinct world class timing, Mikey, but obviously different fighters just the timing is so sneaky, and I think Ryan's hands are far faster. That's a dangerous thing.

Garcia gets the job done inside 6.
Lopez more likely is able to finish Garcia inside 6.
Garcia is nothing special and sooner or later he will get lesson.
LOL, he is worse than even young and green Lopez.
All that he does have is speed, athleticism and this combined with relatively low skills.
This isn't like skilled prospects aka Crawford and like these.

Garcia ends it relatively quicker than people are thinking here, hands too deceptive and fast, might look a little lost at first, Cambells grit, etc, but Garcia gets the job done inside 6. I wasnt high on Garcia at first, but he looks the goods, some of these knockouts he's had looked so sneaky and well set up, I know some of it has been level of competition, but reminds me of another guy who had/has killer instinct world class timing, Mikey, but obviously different fighters just the timing is so sneaky, and I think Ryan's hands are far faster. That's a dangerous thing.
garcia is probably going to go the cards in this one

Back