Ryan Bader's Family Practicing Social Distancing During Main Event

Nice to see he a smart reasonable family behind him..

I knew he was gonna lose the instant I saw this. His whole clan was “that’s still my boying” him over Skype and the fight didn’t even start yet. We all knew Ryan was gonna get Plooked right there

I predicted him to lose and look worse at LHW because of the cut. But I couldn't care less that his family actually hangs out and don't sit around with masks and keeping 6 ft apart.

social distancing and masks don't work.

#Merica (again).

The study carried out on your very own demonic imperialist war machine 'USS Theodore Roosevelt' showed that not only did social distancing and masks work, they were the two most effective methods of control.

blog_mask_use_uss_roosevelt.gif

#Merica (again).

The study carried out on your very own demonic imperialist war machine 'USS Theodore Roosevelt' showed that not only did social distancing and masks work, they were the two most effective methods of control.

I'm certainly not in the anti-mask group, but let's not be ignorant with the #Merica hashtag. America is a HUGE country and the majority of people wear masks and practice social distancing. We absolutely do have our fair share of morons though.

With that said, you do realize that the UK has a much higher death rate per capita (regarding COVID) than the US, right? England also particularly had one of the worst responses to the Coronavirus in the world. Not saying the US did much (if any) better, but I'm also not trying to stereotype an entire country based on 1 picture.

Back