Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the fuck haven't they rebooked Dada 5000 for another fight? Do they think Stephan Boner going tilt was an accident? They both need to fight AND make a living!

Dada vs anyone on this card

Forgot how big Bader was until he was standing next to Fedor. Seeing Fedya gas in rd 1 which I've never seen before makes me think Bader takes it easy, TKO stoppage rd 2

Yeah, that was awful.

Win or lose, Fedor had always been fighting hard for 15+ minutes.

Dunno if he was injured or just age is catching up with him more and more.

To be fair Chael can scoop pretty well anyone up. I cannot bet against Fedor though. Win or lose its a jinx in life lollll
I guess I should revisit the Henderson fight and see how Fedor did with ol' Decision Dan. I don't recall how Fedor lost that go around.

Why not throw my hat in the last days to the last emperor. I got Fedor out of love and being the goat. Most well rounded and exciting fighter in MMA history. Both are chiney but Fedor has bigger bombs in his fists and a sub game that's pure muscle memory which at one point was some of the best in MMA history when utilized. So glad he whipped Mir and Sonnen.

Last edited:
I think Bader is more suited for HW.. He's just been on such a roll that you have to give him some respect now.

I mean I never REALLY got why people haven't given Bader his just dues. He's a guy you can't sleep on and has some good wins on his resume and found a resurgence after losing to Rumble. Seems like a nice guy too and really he's one of the most looked past fighters I can think of. I'm excited to see this fight with Fedor for the belt.

Who does Las Vegas have being the favorite for this fight?

As long as bader instantly shoots he should be good. If he messes with the stand up he could get knocked out.
Or he could KO Fedor, remember what Maldonado did. Bader hits harder than Maldonado.

I picked Mitrione to find Bader's chin so I'll take another shot and pick Fedor to do it

Hmm, Bader charging in is how he got knocked out by Machida. Fedor is fast, maybe as fast as Machida. I think he needs to time the takedown or he will get hit like Chael did.

<puh-lease75>

<puh-lease75>
I think the threat is different though, Machida - Straight punches, Fedor - Looping punches. Look at what happened to Arlovski. -Geez that happened a long time ago.

I think it will come down to who lands what first, 2 powerful fighters. I think it ends in the 1st.
I can see Bader clipping Fedor via speed and youth. However I can also see Bader taking Fedor down and ending up in a arm bar.
I can't wait for the fight.
If Fedor wins he fights DC in the UFC lol.

Why couldn't Bellator have had this fight sooner? It doesn't have a lot of juice.

Hope Fedor KO's him in the first. Bader will probably try to dry hump him to death yaawn.

Back