Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is Bellator about multiple belts if someone wins two? If Bader wins does he get stripped at LHW or will he just defend both since HW title fights are so infrequent over there anyway?

How is Bellator about multiple belts if someone wins two? If Bader wins does he get stripped at LHW or will he just defend both since HW title fights are so infrequent over there anyway?

He said he would have to be "incentivized" to stay at HW

Who do you have winning Fedor vs. Ryan Bader in the final of the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix? I have Bader winning.

Section 107 row 12- Get @ me

ryan-bader-scott-coker-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-208.jpg

I'd love another Fedor win but it'll be Bader. Then for the next 2 weeks the forum will be filled with Fedor was always a bum threads and lost to a UFC reject blah blah blah.

It's gonna be Bader and I'm happy for Bader being as how he's a good guy and underrated on here but if Fedor wins I'd be like "hell yeah" still it's a great fight

Baders only chance is to ko Fedor in the opening moments. If he can’t do that he is done.

Never going to pick against Fedor. I think he has a real shot though. He's more explosive than Bader and actually can grapple, unlike Mitrione.

im over here lolling that all of you think Baders wrestling is better than Chaels

just because he fights a class above doesnt make him better

thata not how skill sets work
His wrestling is better because he's still in his prime and a relevant fighter.

All I know is Bader is getting fucked up by a Russian. If not Fedor, Minakov will take care of him

It's gonna be Bader and I'm happy for Bader being as how he's a good guy and underrated on here but if Fedor wins I'd be like "hell yeah" still it's a great fight
Does not get any more of a perfect response than this.

Bader's going to run through Fedor. It will look like his fight against King Mo (who would also run through Fedor).

Back