Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure I want him to win but I just can't see any way it happens

I voted for Bader due to him having momentum and age on his side but let's be honest Fedor is a live dog here. He can knock Bader out standing or hurt him and finish him with GnP. Still has that power and timing. He can still sub him. I know it's more likely he loses but there ARE ways for him to win this.

I'm just hoping Bader has a classic brain fart and charges him wrecklessly and gets caught.

I'm mostly worried about the ground and Fedor constantly trying to get up rather than work for a submission like the old days. For as good as he looked against Chael, he still look sloppy on the ground and had his back taken at one point.

I voted for Fedor because I think it would be cool, but let's be real...Bader has this.

Despite his record, Bader just hasnt’t got it...
yes... he’s good... but just hasn’t got it...
As well in UFC as in Bellator...

Fedor has the best hips in mma. and is the best mma fighter in history. He's just fucking Ryan Bader.

What people think he's gonna hold Fedor down in turtle and pummell? Lol okay.

Bader can KO him and that's it and yes that is possible but unlikely.

I got Fedor by armbar actually. Simple TKO after dropping him maybe.

Fedor is not easy to take down. That being said. Bader has a very powerful wrestling game. Fedor could possibly create scrambles and get it standing again, But its a matter of time he shoots again, Mind you Fedor is so explosive and tricky he could smash Bader or catch him running in easily. I love Fedor and hope for him and his family he can ride off into the sunset with a win and retire, Having had a really solid run. Bader is my pick lol.

Dude Fedor is stronger. Which is how Bader wins all his fights. Have some faith. I'm totally optimistic.

You think Bader GNP's him from guard????

Bader's wrestling is better than Sonnen's, and he's not going to give up that sweep early in the fight. But I hope Fedor KO's him.
im over here lolling that all of you think Baders wrestling is better than Chaels

just because he fights a class above doesnt make him better

thata not how skill sets work

Fedor has the best hips in mma. and is the best mma fighter in history. He's just fucking Ryan Bader.

What people think he's gonna hold Fedor down in turtle and pummell? Lol okay.

Bader can KO him and that's it and yes that is possible but unlikely.

I got Fedor by armbar actually. Simple TKO after dropping him maybe.

And dont forget Fedor is one of the best punchers in MMA and Bader has been knocked out cold by lesser punchers

Fedor's chin isn't there. Bader hits hard. Bader gonna be throwing straight punches down the pipe and going for takedowns and clinch him against the cage.

You can't favour Fedor here. I hope he wins, and he can win, and he's rightfully the underdog.

If Fedor ends up with Bader on top early, I think Fedors guard may not withstand a fresh Bader. I fear this may be a fairly safe bet these days.

Fedor could knock him out but the likley outcome I'm is Bader grapples Fedor to death over the course of 5 to win a UD

u all make me sick and will get whats coming to u

im over here lolling that all of you think Baders wrestling is better than Chaels

just because he fights a class above doesnt make him better

thata not how skill sets work
I suppose I mispoke a little, I think Bader's wrestling will be more effective, but Sonnen does have great technique. I think the fight ends in a KO, which bodes well for Fedor.

Dude Fedor is stronger. Which is how Bader wins all his fights. Have some faith. I'm totally optimistic.

You think Bader GNP's him from guard????
Sadly i think that's very possible. If he doesn't get up or catch an armbar fedors guard isn't all that great.

Fedor via greatness. Early TKO or classic submission by way of GOAT hips.

<{jackyeah}>

Sadly i think that's very possible. If he doesn't get up or catch an armbar fedors guard isn't all that great.

You think Fedor gets GnP'd on bottom of full guard. Alright bro well thats quite the funky prediction to me. Could it last a round like that? Yeah maybe but I think that'd be all.

Fedor could knock him out but the likley outcome I'm is Bader grapples Fedor to death over the course of 5 to win a UD

I do not see decision at all. Fedor takes so many risks and always goes for the finish. When was the last decision in his fight? I think it will be chaos in the first round. And Fedor is pretty good in chaos.

Even if it goes to the ground right away, Fedor risks position and something will happen out of it. I just hope he is durable like he was against Bigfoot and Rogers.

Back