Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Massive Fedor fan here, but I know what its like to be 40+

I expect Bader manhandle Fedor unfortunately, unless by some amazing turn of events Fedor manages to avoid being taken down long enough and early enough to land a fight ending flurry.

This is a long shot, so I got Bader TKO rd 2

Fedor is not easy to take down. That being said. Bader has a very powerful wrestling game. Fedor could possibly create scrambles and get it standing again, But its a matter of time he shoots again, Mind you Fedor is so explosive and tricky he could smash Bader or catch him running in easily. I love Fedor and hope for him and his family he can ride off into the sunset with a win and retire, Having had a really solid run. Bader is my pick lol.

Fedor is my favorite for life but Bader is beast so I'm not calm at all.

Fedor is not easy to take down. That being said. Bader has a very powerful wrestling game. Fedor could possibly create scrambles and get it standing again, But its a matter of time he shoots again, Mind you Fedor is so explosive and tricky he could smash Bader or catch him running in easily. I love Fedor and hope for him and his family he can ride off into the sunset with a win and retire, Having had a really solid run. Bader is my pick lol.
I'd love that too, but that would mean another vacant Bellator Heavyweight championship :p

I hope Fedor wins, purely to see all he threads saying prime Fedor is back

Just rewatched Bader vs Mitrione.... so many boos from the audience. I think they are right. was a boring fight to watch. I really hope no matter who wins that Bader vs Fedor is not a repeat. Reminds me why fighting in a cage leads to boring fights by wrestlers.

Just rewatched Bader vs Mitrione.... so many boos from the audience. I think they are right. was a boring fight to watch. I really hope no matter who wins that Bader vs Fedor is not a repeat. Reminds me why fighting in a cage leads to boring fights by wrestlers.

175 posts in 10 years. Nice.

I'll be happy for Fedor, and his fans, if he manages to win this. He's a live dog. But I can't help but feel like this poll is the result of wishful thinking more than what people actually expect to happen.

Imagine if people picked Bader over Fedor in 2012?

Bader thinks highly of Fedor, think Bader will crumble under the pressure

Would never bet against Fedor. Will go round to round w any "man" that would.

Back