Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who do you have winning Fedor vs. Ryan Bader in the final of the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix? I have Bader winning.

ryan-bader-scott-coker-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-208.jpg

Last edited:
If Sonnen was able to scoop Fedor up, I'd wager Bader can grapple fuck him long enough to win.

I love Fedor, but seeing Sonnen eventually get his takedowns makes me favor Bader. He did good getting out of bad spots. Bader is bigger, stronger, faster, and better on the feet than Chael though.

Bader by whatever he wants lol

Fedor by Armbar and then fights Crocop to unify Rizin and Bellator GP championship belt

Bader is going to absolutely demolish Fedor. It's not going to even be competitive

Bader's wrestling is better than Sonnen's, and he's not going to give up that sweep early in the fight. But I hope Fedor KO's him.

Bader is going to beat the shit out of Fedor.

Bader is going to run through him. Literally the only chance Fedor has is a knockout punch.

Bader has a suspect chin. Fedor within 20 seconds.

voted fedor, but he wont be able to fight like that against him and get the w. bader is too smart to blow his load.

I love Fedor, but Bader will have the cardio advantage.

Fedor could land a KO shot if Bader wants to stand with him, but I don't see Fedor keeping Bader off of him for more than half a round at best.

Bader will win a decision via wrestlefuck.

I voted for Bader, but I take it back. I forgot the Glover and AJ KOs. Fedor hits as hard/harder than both.

As long as bader instantly shoots he should be good. If he messes with the stand up he could get knocked out.

I cant pick against Fedor the GOAT but Bader at this stage is a nightmare match up. Unless he gets a big shot in the first 2 minutes, its a long night for Fedor.

Back