Ryan Bader calls out Jiri Prochazka

Prochazka winning the belt will give the Bellator an access to Czech mma market.

nemkov would be a worthy challenger, but only after Jiri.
Procházka already holds a stoppage victory over Vadim.

I would rather see the Jiri fight too but I can't see how he'd deserve the shot over Nemkov when Nemkov has wins over Philipe Lins,McGeary,Davis and Carvalho in Bellator while Jiri doesn't have a single fight in the org.I wouldn't care either way though,the Jiri fight would be more fun for me cause I have been a fan of his since before Rizin was even a thing.That fight didn't really show anything though,they were both 23,Vadim iirc (and I might not) was winning and gassed.I don't really have a point cause it can be seen either way,but imo Jiri deserves nothing in Bellator,especially not a title shot over a very deserving contender.

Personally, I would like to see Bader return to the UFC.
me too but I think he signed a six fight deal and he's had six fights so if I am recalling correctly he must have renewed with them.

Which begs the question - Does Bellator's LHW division have a worthy challenger for the belt?

Haven't heard any of their fighters complaining that Bader is holding up the division.

dummy obviously. Ever heard of NEmkov? Minakov?

Which begs the question - Does Bellator's LHW division have a worthy challenger for the belt?

Haven't heard any of their fighters complaining that Bader is holding up the division.

I think the new improved Phil Davis has a chance of beating Bader. He's been koing fighters lately...

I think the new improved Phil Davis has a chance of beating Bader. He's been koing fighters lately...
<{cruzshake}>
The "old" Phil Davis finished two guys in one night in one round. Didn't stop him from a long boring contest with bader, another rematch will look like the last 8 rounds.

IDK who bellator gives Bader next Nemkov deserves it most, but jiri is fun, I wouldn't even mind a Machida rematch, but HW is where the money at with Minakov.

Last edited:

Tito Ortiz will kick Bader's ass again.

I would like to see Machida vs Jiri first. After he ko Dragon in first And Bader kill Nemkov, than Bader vs Jiri will have better hype

lol bellator champ champ does what he wants..

that jiri fight would be a good one..

I would like to see Machida vs Jiri first. After he ko Dragon in first And Bader kill Nemkov, than Bader vs Jiri will have better hype
I agree, but I don't see Bader winning against Nemkov.

Bader vs. Prochazka for the bellator LHW Championship

Nemkov vs. Kongo for the #1 Contendership

Bader vs. Prochazka for the bellator LHW Championship

Nemkov vs. Kongo for the #1 Contendership

Kongo is a HW dude , he'd only make 205 if he chopped a leg off.

I think Jiri will sign for the UFC personally anyway.

Back