Ryan Bader calls out Jiri Prochazka

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Former UFC fighter and Bellator dual Champ Ryan Bader calls out Rizin LHW Champ Jiri Prochazka after dismantling his buddy, teammate and bestfriend CB Dollaway at Rizin 20

Since they can't make terms at Rizin, they might as well do it at Bellator with LHW belt on the line.

This is the 1st time Bader will defend his belt, 3 years in the making or should I say every 3 years to defend the Bellator belt.

This is the 1st time Bader will defend his belt, 3 years in the making or should I say every 3 years to defend the Bellator belt.

Which begs the question - Does Bellator's LHW division have a worthy challenger for the belt?

Haven't heard any of their fighters complaining that Bader is holding up the division.

Crazy that Bader haven't fought at LHW since 2017 and still has the belt. That's something that the UFC did for Conor.

Personally, I would like to see Bader return to the UFC.

would rather see Bader-Nemkov first, then Bader-Prochazka after if he beats Nemkov, which at this point, considering how much Nemkov has been improving, isn't a given.

I can't believe what Bellator is doing with their LHW division.

nemkov would be a worthy challenger, but only after Jiri.
Procházka already holds a stoppage victory over Vadim.
Didn't he quit from exhaustion? A win is a win, but that's not really the same as a ref stoppage TKO or doctor stoppage.

Didn't he quit from exhaustion? A win is a win, but that's not really the same as a ref stoppage TKO or doctor stoppage.

Yes lol, that's why I wrote stoppage victory and not TKO. He still beat him though like you said. Both guys have improved a lot since then though.

It seemed like they were trying to set up Bader/Kharitinov...

But Vassell messed those plans up

Former UFC fighter and Bellator dual Champ Ryan Bader calls out Rizin LHW Champ Jiri Prochazka after dismantling his buddy, teammate and bestfriend CB Dollaway at Rizin 20
Dismantling?

I hate the trope as much as anyone else, but CB was winning the fight before the KO. He had landed multiple clean leg kicks and a nice check hook on Jiri. It was a savage KO, and by no means a fluke, but CB was not "dismantled", in the sense that he got outclassed. His old chin failed him more than anything.

Dismantling?

I hate the trope as much as anyone else, but CB was winning the fight before the KO. He had landed multiple clean leg kicks and a nice check hook on Jiri. It was a savage KO, and by no means a fluke, but CB was not "dismantled", in the sense that he got outclassed. His old chin failed him more than anything.
CB never had a chin to begin with, but I get what you're saying. Jiri is a guy that doesn't outclass his opponents, but he's lethal.

I think that fighter you all affectionately refer to as.. I believe "Moose" should move up to lhw and fight Bader for the lhw world title.

Personally, I would like to see Bader return to the UFC.

Bellator probably has a way better deal with him. He gets to be the division champion, get paid more, and most likely has less media obligations than if he were to be signed with the UFC

Bellator probably has a way better deal with him. He gets to be the division champion, get paid more, and most likely has less media obligations than if he were to be signed with the UFC

Yeah, I get it. But that still doesn't change the fact that I would rather see him get back to the UFC. There was a point where I thought Bader didn't have the mental toughness when in a huge event. It would appear that he has grown mentally and may do better in higher profile fights than before.

Back