Ryan Bader believes Rashad is almost done, doubts he'll even make it to UFC 192

So when/if bader beats him...it will not even be worth mentioning? Way to set yourself up there, derp.

I was thinking the same thing. So if you lose to him, you were beaten down by a broken down shelf of him, and if you win then you beat this broken down has been.

I wonder what Bader was saying prior to the Tito Ortiz fight...

Why is Bader and title shot in the same sentence?

Jones please come back.

Rashad's got that inverted turtle sixpack going for him

Rashad had grey hair and was wearing glasses on TUF as a coach for the BZs. He looked as old as Morgan Freeman.

I think Bader will beat Rashad. Rashad's getting old. Bader will be too big for him at this point. He'll grind out a decision.

I remember when Jon Fitch "deserved" a title shot....be careful what you wish for lol

I like Bader, but he's almost like Phil Davis, except I couldn't stand Davis. But as everyone knows now, it doesn't matter how many wins you have, its if you can sell the fight. Bader can't sell the fight because nobody is talking about him and he's not talking smack about anyone else. I do hope he wins though.

Isn't it awesome now that in order to get a title shot you have to shit on the champ be loud and obnoxious fake and fucking predictable in your insults?

Thanks Conor.

Or maybe present yourself as a credible that to the champion. Does anybody really think Bader vs Cormier ends any other way besides Bader getting balled up?

I like Bader, but he's almost like Phil Davis, except I couldn't stand Davis. But as everyone knows now, it doesn't matter how many wins you have, its if you can sell the fight. Bader can't sell the fight because nobody is talking about him and he's not talking smack about anyone else. I do hope he wins though.

This has nothing to do about smack talk. Bader is getting overlooked because every time he's faced a legit contender (and tito) he's not only lost, but he got embarrassed to the point nobody takes him seriously

Off the top of my head, I couldn't even tell you the last time Rashad fought.

Just looking it up now, I for the life of me can not remember him fighting Chael. I thought his last fight was against Hendo.

Rashad by KO, then a title fight. Then retire before JJ comes back if he happens to win that one.

Doubt Bader's around too much longer himself.

Baders never been the best and giving him a title shot is kind of like giving it to Bisping. Its just like "why"? Absolute zero chance.

I got Rashad beating the gatekeeper.

Rashad is done in my opinion. Maybe one or two fights he's probably going to retire soon if he gets injured again if not, I don't know what he's going to do in the LHW division. Probably just be a gateskeeper.

Rashad will light Bader up, Bader waaay to slow for the likes of shad

One of the worst kept secrets in mma is that Rashad is actively looking for his next chapter endeavor. Let's see what he does

Although I favor Rashad this is a winnable fight for bader. I really think Rashad is showing up for one last good paycheck

Off the top of my head, I couldn't even tell you the last time Rashad fought.

Just looking it up now, I for the life of me can not remember him fighting Chael. I thought his last fight was against Hendo.

I actually remember the Chael fight pretty well. Rashad was very impressive and completely outclassed Sonnen. Rashad v Hendo doesn't stand out in my memory at all. Wasn't it a pretty unengaging split?

I do prefer Rashad as a fighter but I've just got no idea how he'll perform after the layoff - I'd pretty much forgotten him in the rankings.

Back