Ryan Bader believes Rashad is almost done, doubts he'll even make it to UFC 192

So when/if bader beats him...it will not even be worth mentioning? Way to set yourself up there, derp.

Isn't it awesome now that in order to get a title shot you have to shit on the champ be loud and obnoxious fake and fucking predictable in your insults?

Thanks Chael.

Fixed

Bader should not be writing off someone as a has-been since the last time he did that, he got finished.

I hope Rashad comes back with lvl 65 Henry Hooft striking and KOs Bader in the first.

Bader should not be writing off someone as a has-been since the last time he did that, he got finished.

That's one of the reasons no one is excited about Bader. When he loses he loses convincingly and losing to Tito at that point makes you feel like he can lose to almost anyone in the LHW division.

well, rashad is indeed fucked up

didnt fight in 2 years, surgery and shit

i wont be surprised if he doesnt show up or that even he loses the fight

well, actually i would be suprised if he lost to bader

Chael definitely started it, Conor has now driven that run home.

Fuck in this interview it saddens me when Bader eludes to having to "stir shit up" or talk shit in order to get his shot.

Fucking cartoon shit I hate.

i feel his assesment of rashad is fair. i doubt that he'd even be back if jones were still champ. the guy probably sees dc as champ and realized how close that belt was to him, figuring that at one point he was slated to fight dc.

Just based on the fact that Rashad lost to Lil Nog I would say his best days are behind him. He never should've left Jacksons to go to train with the Blackzillians. I have to favor Bader in this fight. Rashad is faster and probably has better hands, but Bader is no slouch. A lot of people write him off but he can rise to the occasion and will do so in this fight

Chael definitely started it, Conor has now driven that run home.

Fuck in this interview it saddens me when Bader eludes to having to "stir shit up" or talk shit in order to get his shot.

Fucking cartoon shit I hate.

He doesn't have to talk shit to get a title shot, it wouldn't hurt but he doesn't have to.

It would help if he beat a top 5 opponent and showed he had some kind of chance against Cormier, Jones, or whomever was holding the belt. But he hasn't. To date, his best win is Davis and no one thought it was impressive. Meanwhile he's lost to every legit opponent he's been matched up with, and also Tito.

I don't dislike Bader.
I also can't disagree with anything he said.

But I like 'Shad more, so I hope he wins. But we shall see how the cards play out.

what did DC say when he jumped in on Bader's beef with Rashad?

and I wouldn't say Bader was passed over for a title shot any more than bisping is "passed over" for a title shot. He's just not in the picture.

Back