RVDDW Street Fighter II and Karate Kid line

Knock Out Ned

el mero mero
@Brown
Reaction score
A couple of my teammates had fights at ZST. 33 a couple of weeks ago and gave me a program from the fights.

They had some ads in the program, and RVDDW is coming out with a Street Fighter II and Karate Kid line! Sounds pretty cool even though you know it will cost an arm and a leg. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

IMG_5861_zpsba56459a.jpg

A couple of my teammates had fights at ZST. 33 a couple of weeks ago and gave me a program from the fights.

They had some ads in the program, and RVDDW is coming out with a Street Fighter II and Karate Kid line! Sounds pretty cool even though you know it will cost an arm and a leg. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

IMG_5861_zpsba56459a.jpg

Dude this speaks to me! I grew up watching the Karate Kid movies and throwing quarters into the SFII machines!

Playing fighting games growing up is a huge part of why I got into martial arts :)

zySie.jpg

Hopefully it's not tacky like their Road Warriors line.

If its Street Fighter.....Im all over it!!! Hands down my favorite fighting series.

Playing fighting games growing up is a huge part of why I got into martial arts :)

zySie.jpg

Whoooa! What's going on here?! Ryu with the triangled armbar! I'm so confused.

But anything rocking SF:II or Karate Kid is definitely up my alley.

Back