Ruthless!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingfarthur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm liking Lawler more and more; dominated Ellenburger, who seemed overly timid like in the Rory fight.

Robbie Lawler looks like a world class beater! He's hyped up with emotions and I haven't seen this since his first stint with the UFC!

This bad mofo is bacK!!!!!!! ANd better than Ever!!!!!!!!!!

He was superhyped with emotions after he won. Felt that Ruthless Energy from my computer, gave me the chills!

Need a gif. I guess ZP doesn't make them anymore.

One more good win and he should get another title shot.

If he can make it back to a title shot, Hendricks/Lawler 2 will be fucking great.

It really is crazy to have seen Robbie's older fights and see the level of control and technique he has in his standup game now. IMO it's between him and the transition from Decision Dan to the H-bomb for the biggest development in an MMA career. He was a windmill throwing brawler. Now he looks like a K1 fighter out there. Awesome.

That's what you call outclassing and dominating. Not this Rory outclassing and jabbing Ellenberger... Big difference. If Rory wins, then he should face Robbie Lawler to see who fights Johnny imo.

War Ruthless. He had a great performance tonight, hope he can get another shot at that belt

Shows how much the ufc has regressed when guys like lawler and brown are in the title picture, might aswell throw joe riggs and tiki back into the mix

Shows how much the ufc has regressed when guys like lawler and brown are in the title picture, might aswell throw joe riggs and tiki back into the mix

Why do you enjoy saying dumb shit?

By that logic, it makes Ellenberger and Macdonald cans...

Someone's fishin for attention lol

Back