Rustam Khabilov's Suplex Greatest In UFC History? (With GIF) AND ANOTHER SICK SUPLEX!

I thought in the UFC you were not allowed to drop people on their heads? Rustan's seemed like he slammed him head first (it looked like the back of his opponent's head hit hard). I'm not complaining or anything, I just thought that was illegal......

I thought in the UFC you were not allowed to drop people on their heads? Rustan's seemed like he slammed him head first (it looked like the back of his opponent's head hit hard). I'm not complaining or anything, I just thought that was illegal......

Only if it's like 12 to 6 or north to south elbow drop. Basically you cannot pile driver on someone. But belly to back suplexes are allowed.

Only if it's like 12 to 6 or north to south elbow drop. Basically you cannot pile driver on someone. But belly to back suplexes are allowed.

Ahh, ok i see. Interesting. That was nasty either way......haha

Either way, KO by suplex and punches is the most effective use of a suplex in the UFC ever.

This is the first time I've ever seen Rustam fight. I was impressed with the way he got his opponent to the ground the first time. Looked easy and flawless for him.

Anybody have any analysis of his striking ?

Yeah that suplex was the highlight of the night for me, second only to HD's KO.

Tito's Belly to Belly suplex on Tanner is up there.

tumblr_m58d6sUe5G1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

This is nice even though the KO came from tito's giant dome.

I'm English so I don't really get the form.

On jbj suplex who hit the floor first, or hardest, jbj or the other guy?

From the gig it looks like jbj is under the other guy so will break the opponent fall by landing first.?

Please don't pollute this thread by that fake wrestling shit.

Khabilov is sure a great prospect, can't wait to see him again

Holy crap were those suplexes nasty.....BTW people, the next generation of Russians are taking over MMA

Holy crap were those suplexes nasty.....BTW people, the next generation of Russians are taking over MMA

..Not really, they may be doing well in the lower weight classes but we're still waiting to see some really decent prospects at 205 and above.

The next Fedor is long overdue.

..Not really, they may be doing well in the lower weight classes but we're still waiting to see some really decent prospects at 205 and above.

I don't give a damn if there didn't exist any Russians that weigh 205 pounds or more. They are still coming and doing good in MMA. Lighter weights are much more exciting to watch anyhow.

He might be the current bellator HW champ...

I don't give a damn if there didn't exist any Russians that weigh 205 pounds or more. They are still coming and doing good in MMA. Lighter weights are much more exciting to watch anyhow.

Fair enough but to say they are starting to dominate is a bit inaccurate, the Brazilians, Americans & Canadians still have the absolute lion-share of MMA prospects and fighters in all weight classes, whereas the Russians, Japanese & Koreans only really seem to be fielding prospects in the lower weight classes.

Those 3-4 plexes were crazy!! Just look at the GIF

izOQ1IqN7sUf7.gif

Some of the best I have seen in UFC history. Up there with Rory/Nate and the Severn suplexes

i think the opponent was semi conscious and had his arm trapped, which was what it
made the last one so dangerous.
i am wondering about any shoulder damage too

Was pretty good indeed and considered he put the dude out it's hard to argue.

Honorable mention is JBJ

s14u3o.gif

chael rolled with it a bit, and was not that high, not as bad in my opinion.

Back