Rustam Khabilov vs Diego Ferreira at Ufc Prague

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Two of the UFC's most underrated lws. This should be a heck of a scrap. Khabilov is 23-(9-2 in ufc). Ferreira is 14-2 (5-2). Ufc prague is shaping up pretty nicely.

I wouldn't say they are totally underrated it's just less people talk about them because they rarely fight.Good fight though.

I thought Khabilov was gonna be champ the first time I watched him fight, he was tossing the dude around like nothing.

Khabilov had a ton of hype after his first UFC fight and even got a main event spot against Benson. I think his inactivity + him mostly being a decision fighter has cooled his hype off despite being on a win streak.

Diego also had hype for a while but that dyed down after his suspension.

Any news on Fransisco Trinaldo? Was slated to face Alex Hernandez which would mean he finally got another shot at the top 15, then pulled with no explanation.

Now I see all these LW fights getting booked (like TS has shown us) and haven’t heard anything about him. He’s not getting any younger.

I like it. Khabilov is a dryout, he isn't deserving of anyone higher ranked.

Khabilov is 9-2 and is going nowhere in the UFC.

His last fight vs Kajan was robbery of the year though.

If Rustam wins it will be his 7th straight win.

For somebody as low ranked as he is he has a solid streak going. Zero recognition for sure.

Khabilov just lost to fucking Kajan Johnson.
Ferreira should have his way with him.

Your butt.. hurts... so bad.

You're the one who has to act retarded to even get back at me. C'mon prendejo. Explain to me how that fight was close? Or are you to slow to even try?

You're the one who has to act retarded to even get back at me. C'mon prendejo. Explain to me how that fight was close? Or are you to slow to even try?
Rounds were close and all people giving the fight to Kajan was giving him 2 rounds to 1.

Close fight are no robberies... just close fights.

Rounds were close and all people giving the fight to Kajan was giving him 2 rounds to 1.

Close fight are no robberies... just close fights.

If the fight was close then there wouldn't have been such a unanimous agreement as to who should have won it. Rounds may have been competitive, yes. But if they truly were close then we would naturally see a divergence of opinion, which we don't.

If the fight was close then there wouldn't have been such a unanimous agreement as to who should have won it. Rounds may have been competitive, yes. But if they truly were close then we would naturally see a divergence of opinion, which we don't.
Disagree

I don't think it was a robbery. I remember scoring it for kajan but thinking that it could go to khabilov. I've seen worse decisions.

Either way, I don't think it should be held against khabilov. Whether you agree with the decision or not, he's officially on a 6 fight win streak in the UFC and should be matched up with other fighters based off of that.

If Rustam wins it will be his 7th straight win.

For somebody as low ranked as he is he has a solid streak going. Zero recognition for sure.

He's a grinder and his last fight was controversial, so people aren't high on him. I think even if he wins this one he still won't get a ranked opponent, but I hope he does.

Back