Rustam Khabilov 5 fight winning streak

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
who should this guy fight next he’s on a five fight winning streak and he’s only 31. Id like to see him get another crack at the top 10

I will never be able to see his name without thinking of him slamming Vince Pichel on his head

Dude needs a finish badly. He might be on a 5 wins streak but all were so forgettable..

Dude needs a finish badly. He might be on a 5 wins streak but all were so forgettable..

His best win was against Desmond green .. hasn’t exactly been fighting top competition

Id like to see him against Eddie Alvarez

Eddie torches him

Give him a good opponent and lets see what's what. He is coasting against mediocre guys

I just wanna see him german suplex some fools

Hopefully on a main card against top guys

Feed him to Hernandez.

He would grind the fuck out of Hernandez, Rustam is no joke. Got pushed hard early in his career and they just never gave him the chance to prove himself again.

Nobody really cares about him. The same thing will happen to Khabib if he loses to Conor.

Nobody really cares about him. The same thing will happen to Khabib if he loses to Conor.
He won't though. He's not a 170cm FW. Conor will lose. He can only finish guys of similar or smaller stature. Khabib is bigger and taller.

He would grind the fuck out of Hernandez, Rustam is no joke. Got pushed hard early in his career and they just never gave him the chance to prove himself again.
He nearly lost to Desmond, so I don't think he'd crack it against strong wrestlers like Gillespie, and I feel like even Hernandez might have enough skills to get it done against him.

I wouldn't be so sure.

He got a gift vs Green, while Hernandez just outgrinded a much bigger grinder in the Canadian gangster. Plus, Hernandez seems to be able to strike.

One of the most underrated fighter by Shedogers.

I hope he fights soon, he is a very good wrestler. Not the most athletic, nor the best finisher. But he is a good fighter. I would like a fight between Khabilov and Hernandez, or maybe Teymur.

Prob bc all 5 wins were from decisions, and some rather lackluster.

Back