Rust players sign in

We got betrayed by a new recruit. Lost it all again and our outpost base got raided the next day, but we stole a t3 workbench and already are back in business.

this game sounds too brutal, memories of UO getting a nice house and losing it.

Cant get any scrap in my current location so no work bench. The road nearby is filled with bases so its tough to run down the street for barrels.

My friends showed me their base last night. They have 700+ high qual, like 10 AKs, 5000 GP and 2 boxes of guns. They are loaded. Armored doors and a lvl 3 bench

We got betrayed by a new recruit. Lost it all again and our outpost base got raided the next day, but we stole a t3 workbench and already are back in business.

I heard a guy talking about it in chat, prolly ur teamate

Could be, we had like no scrap and learned everything though.

So he didn't get much, just 2aks and a bolt. A bit of sulfur/metal. Nothing crazy.

The base itself was the asset. The location was great and it was very secure for its size.

They let it decay though.

Last edited:
It is brutal and punishing.

But the dopamine hits when you're the one doing the taking is insane.

Ive never felt such a rush playing a game before. The first time I went to launch by myself I had farmed an entire inventory full of metal, and I didn't even know where the recycler was. I had to run around and find it and then spend like 15minutes recycling because I did't know how long it took, all while having nothing but a bow and some clothing, no armor or gun.

Running back to my base with like 80 high qual, 7000 metal frags and tons of cloth it was the craziest feeling ever when I actually made it back alive.

When do you guys log onto long was looking for the two of you

When do you guys log onto long was looking for the two of you

Saw you in chat yesterday Hogey.

Right now im on 2 different teams. One team is just killing it, they have like 18 AKs now and 2 boxes of customs/pistols/sars/tommys and so much stuff I could farm all day and they probably wouldnt even notice.

Other team is just getting destroyed. I gave them 20k stone and some metal frags because their base was going to start decaying and they lost all their guns.

Its like two completely different worlds.

Last edited:
Just raided a guy's base. 3-4 bolt ak kits plus tons of resources. He was a roof camper right next to our base and totally deserved it.

Silly rabbit had 3 auto turrets but didn't have them turned on so we did.

He also left multiple doors open.

<Dany07>

I dont know wth my good team is doing but they have like 40 AKs now. Its getting ridiculous.

My other team one of the players had a meltdown and wanted to quit the game because he was getting lit, but I hooked him up with 3k sulfur 2k metal and some other stuff because he was getting wrecked so bad, i felt bad lol.

I log in this morning just for a minute, i walk out my door and an airdrop just lands infront of me. Nothing great but free sentry and metal pants

Our second base that lasted one night was raided by Bchillz 8-man before it was anywhere near finished. We were pretty beat by the time we finished recovering our gear and went to bed before finishing it. They raided us the next morning when a few guys were on to complete the base, but they were all afk when it got hit. Not that it would have mattered if they were there.. as you can see Bchillz team has full metal ak kits and rockets on day 4.. and we had boxes of revolvers and junk.

He posted it on YouTube yesterday. We had so much stuff because we salvaged like 90% of our loot from our first base that got partially raided on day 3.

You can see my buddy opening the door for them before he gets killed. He was tabbed out watching YouTube.

Last edited:
Our second base that lasted one night was raided by Bchillz 8-man before it was anywhere near finished. We were pretty beat by the time we finished recovering our gear and went to bed before finishing it. They raided us the next morning when a few guys were on to complete the base, but they were all afk when it got hit.

He posted it on YouTube yesterday. We had so much stuff because we salvaged like 90% of our loot from our first base that got partially raided on day 3.

You can see my buddy opening the door for them before he gets killed. He was tabbed out watching YouTube.

Ah that sucks. My team has been beating up on team OFFICER, I think that's where theyre getting the AKs. We got 3 off them yesterday when I was on. They were raiding people with c4 i think.

They have tons of people but they dont seem very good.

Ill check the vid after work

Ah that sucks. My team has been beating up on team OFFICER, I think that's where theyre getting the AKs. We got 3 off them yesterday when I was on. They were raiding people with c4 i think.

They have tons of people but they dont seem very good.

Ill check the vid after work

Officers have a few good players like most big groups, but they're mostly average players like the rest of us.

Bchillz group could probably fight their whole zerg off multiple times without breaking a sweat and they probably have.

Officers have a few good players like most big groups, but they're most average players like the rest of us.

Bchillz group could probably fight their whole zerg off multiple times without breaking a sweat and they probably have.

Yeah I dont know much about him. Im new to Rustafied Long so I dont know anyone really. I know one of my teamates is a pvp god though, maybe youve seen him around he goes by Zoooby

IDK why, but all Official Rust servers give me 700+ ping. US East coast here, and it doesn't matter what server... if it's official, my ping skyrockets. Fucking stupid.

Community servers I can find down to 30 ping, so I'm not sure what the problem is. This has been going on for two years now btw.

Yeah I dont know much about him. Im new to Rustafied Long so I dont know anyone really. I know one of my teamates is a pvp god though, maybe youve seen him around he goes by Zoooby

Bchillz is probably one of the longest active high level Rust pvpers. He's been headshotting entire zergs since the beginning of Legacy Rust.

Bchillz is probably one of the longest active high level Rust pvpers. He's been headshotting entire zergs since the beginning of Legacy Rust.

Cool, I hope I dont run in to him. Im not great at pvp because Ive rarely done it. Ive shot a gun maybe 5-10 times. Im more of a ninja, I hide in bushes and wait for the perfect strike.

Im hoping ill get good when I pvp more. I mostly farm.

IDK why, but all Official Rust servers give me 700+ ping. US East coast here, and it doesn't matter what server... if it's official, my ping skyrockets. Fucking stupid.

Community servers I can find down to 30 ping, so I'm not sure what the problem is. This has been going on for two years now btw.

Weird. Thats not right. Im in that area (southern ontartio) and my ping is fine. I dont get 700 ping even on aus servers.

I do get fps issues though. Even with my gtx 1080ti I get like 50-80fps usually while moving

Cuda as well.

Most of my time was in Legacy.

Back