Rust players sign in

Do I, as a random white dude...still have to play as the naked black lady that the game froced me to be?

I'm as liberal as they come, but that just ruins it for me. It's like...if the character is supposed to be a black lady, I can live with that easily. If its open world, no real story, and it just randomly selects me as some race and gender, that's annoying and ruins it for me. Let me be me lol

Sounds racist.

It does, doesn't it. Unfortunate.

Honestly don't care what my character looks like in Rust.

It's forced first person and iirc, no matter what race your character is your hands are still white.

Honestly don't care what my character looks like in Rust.

It's forced first person and iirc, no matter what race your character is your hands are still white.

People have killed my character for just being black or singles him out from others for being black.

People have killed my character for just being black or singles him out from others for being black.

That's Rust for you isn't it.

It's a place for all the racist little boys to go on power trips and live their fantasy of building their house into the shape of a swastika.

Lets get a Sherdog rust discord channel going. Ive been craving some salty pvp

Pretty sure the koreans came back, they raided every house on the beach, took out 13 metal doors, a metal wall and a floor, and took all my stuff. They got past 2 high fences easy.

My neighbors took me in, they managed to fight off the raid and didnt lose too much.

They fight like crazy, its the most dysfunctional team ever, constantly threatening to kill each other, quit the game etc. When shit goes down though they all rally up.

They said im the strongest solo player theyve ever seen. Pretty good for only 3 weeks on the game.

Luckily i managed to research ak 47 and explosive bullets before i lost my house

Metal doors are easy to take out. Get those Armored doors for real protection.
Turrents help a ton too. fences, IMO, just get you more attention. They're really easy to break through.

Armored door bps are almost impossible to get as a solo player and ive only seen like 2 houses that have them. Nobody will trade them on my server.

They hit my neighbors house and my new house an hour ago. We lost 6 bases in 24 hours and we got wiped out.

Not sure whats going to happen now. Either my friends quit or they start over which I dont see happening.

One of them wants to duo and rebuild. Ill have to see whats up when i get home.

Thays rust for you, one day you have it all and the next youre wiped out.

At least i took out the korean fortress and 4 of their houses first.

I had 3 auto turrets and 2 flame turrets in my house, it didnt matter. It looks like they were hacking cause of the tactical way they raided me. Looks like they could see inside

If you aren't prepared to lose everything you own in Rust at any point in time you shouldn't play Rust.

We started to rebuild from scratch. Before long all my friends were back on helping. In a few hours we got a house up and enough sulfur to raid. I went to bed and woke up, my team had rocket launchers, armored doors, aks, ammo and metal gear. They stayed up all night grinding and raiding.

We now have 4 bases and we're stronger than we were before we lost everything. My friends raided a guy who came in my compound and robbed me while I was afk a few days earlier and took everything he had, happy about that.

Were back to super powerful status

Built a new base over the weekend but it got raided and we lost 10k gp 5k explo ammo and tons of hq and other shit

Found the guys and raided them while they were online. We got countered and died.

Next day we went back and finished the raid but all our supplies were gone. One of our teamates put the fear that we were going to come after them because theu gave us 12k sulfur back and were negotiating for more

Got wiped out yesterday, all 5 bases hit within 24 hours. Nothin left

Add me on steam Hogey

Logging on to facepunch 1 going to find you @JoeyJoeJoeJr

Last edited:
I lost all my stuff so ill probably wait until next wipe to start again. First Thursday of every month is the wipe

You should join a community server with a team limit. There are lots of solo/duo/trio servers now.

It's a lot of fun and way easier than fighting zerg clans.

You should join a community server with a team limit. There are lots of solo/duo/trio servers now.

It's a lot of fun and way easier than fighting zerg clans.

Yeah, I'm more interested in servers that ban hackers right away, and have active admins. Cheaters are a big problem.

Yeah, I'm more interested in servers that ban hackers right away, and have active admins. Cheaters are a big problem.

I've found people that are interested in smaller scale pvp are interested in fighting fair for the most part.

I lost all my stuff so ill probably wait until next wipe to start again. First Thursday of every month is the wipe

I am on the reddit server if you can’t wait and get an itch

Back