Russia's Record In The UFC [26 - 11 - 1]

Crazy. But that record will even out a little as Khabib, Rustam, and Ali B face better competition.

lol Khabib dominated RDA & Healy with no problem. Rustam didn't walk through Masvidal but he did enough to beat him and he is a great fighter. Ali just beat John Lineker who was arguably the number one contender to face DJ.

They represent themselves, not their countries.

Sure, take pride in a fellow countrymen. But that's sort of primitive in the 21st century now that globalization has really changed everything.

They need to quit signing these boring Russians
bagautinov-vinicius.gif

khabib.gif

Slam.gif

rustam_khabilov_suplexes.gif

rashid_magomedov.gif

ko.gif

Russians know how to throw down. bring them in!

Let the great mining of superb athletes from every corner of the globe not only continue but expand exponentially.

Are you talking about current guys?

And Dennis Siver is Russian too.

He's born in Russia but Russia doesn't has Ius Soli law, when u born there u get the passports of your parents and not the russian one directly ... it doesn't baffles me if Siver has only the german passport and never had the russian one.

Also, Mairbek Taisumov is naturalized austrian and who knows if he had to drop the russian citizenship ...

Albu is moldovan, she fights out of Russia ... dunno maybe naturalized russian but I've no datas about

Love the early fights on the list, Oleg was a badass in his time.

All I know is when two dudes I don't know are fighting I pick the one that sounds like he is Russian and it yields fucking excellent results for my tips.

All I know is when two dudes I don't know are fighting I pick the one that sounds like he is Russian and it yields fucking excellent results for my tips.

lol always bet on the Russian. They're dominating Bellator also

Back