Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

Yeah I see a lot of liberals running around just yelling "WHITE!"....

{<jordan}

Truth hurts, huh Seano?
lol that you'd even try to say that liberals don't control morons with buzz words like that.

They must have learned it from you guys lol.

lol that you'd even try to say that liberals don't control morons with buzz words like that.

"Liberals trying to control morons with buzzwords like 'white'!"

Yeah, you know what Seano? I can see it. I can see how words could control what idiots think, very easily. Thanks for the demonstration.

If I ever find someone dumber than you, I'll ask them to do the same for you.

This is actually nothing new. May have been mentioned alrrady, but there have been instances where Russian troll factories organized both an Antifa demo and the counter demo.

"Liberals trying to control morons with buzzwords like 'white'!"

Yeah, you know what Seano? I can see it. I can see how words could control what idiots think, very easily. Thanks for the demonstration.

If I ever find someone dumber than you, I'll ask them to do the same for you.
GTFO with your attempt at trying to turn the tables.

BIGOTRY!!! RACISM!!!! WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!

....do you support transgenderism and want to import a ton of muslims into America yet?
No, you've got this all mixed up.
I'm male, straight and white so, no. Your agenda with me would be to paint me out to be responsible for all of the problems facing everyone not male, straight and white so I would be guilt ridden over being male, straight and white.

Now they're blaming the Russians for their insane propaganda too!

I'm male, straight and white so, no. Your agenda with me would be to paint me out to be responsible for all of the problems facing everyone not male, straight and white so I would be guilt ridden over being male, straight and white.

Tell me more about my agenda Seano. Tell this white straight male who hates islam and thinks transgenderism is complete bullshit what his agenda is.

When you're done not being able to I'll tell you why you're an idiot for making assumptions.

all I read was White CIS-Gender male, your opinion doesn't matter, you bigot, sexist racist pig.

I feel like Mark Zuckerberg should be testifying before congress on why Facebook accepted millions from Russian sources that bought ad revenue for 100m+ people.

Anyone else find it hilarious that AMERICA of all nations is getting upset about a foreign country interfering with another’s elections?
At least these spooky Russians under the bed are just retweeting rather than sending in contras.
I don't because I live here but I won't deny the irony. We look pretty pathetic at the moment

In order to pick a wound, there must first be a wound.

Tell me more about my agenda Seano. Tell this white straight male who hates islam and thinks transgenderism is complete bullshit what his agenda is.

When you're done not being able to I'll tell you why you're an idiot for making assumptions.
I was speaking as if you were a liberal in a hypothetical situation. I was correcting you on what the proper criticism is for a guy like me.

I don't really care what you hate, honestly. I don't like Islam or transgenderism either.

I was speaking as if you were a liberal in a hypothetical situation. I was correcting you on what the proper criticism is for a guy like me.

I don't really care what you hate, honestly. I don't like Islam or transgenderism either.

You're living up to everything I've said about you Seano, so what exactly do you think you've corrected? Are you being attacked for being a white male yet? I'm still waiting.

You're an easily manipulated fool, and everything you've said here has made that frighteningly clear.

I hope more Russians will get caught.

The synchronicity amazes me sometimes.

Hot off the presses of the Order of Melchizedek:

Back