News Russian unbeated UFC Rising HW star Dmitriy Sosnovskiy cops 8 year maximum security sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 years is a long time though, which makes it seem like it was some organized crime incident.
I've seen people wrote that nowadays in Russia for commiting crime as a gang (or "gang") = around 10 years in prison for that alone.

“Stolen ATV from ex gf”, “Stolen credit card”, “$3800 shakedowns”

These modern day fighters don’t know how to do worthwhile theft.

Lee Murray GOAT
Let’s not leave out the PPE bandit.
20140622062047_1DX_1918.JPG

I assume it wasn't about the money. It was making it well known that you/your gang is not to be fucked with. Either way was a dumb move.

It would have been nice if you included his record and maybe a name or 2 on his resume to actually apply this story to MMA somehow.

<1>

Senseless crimes... But location checks out with you not being able to put those together...
Fuck yourself you absolute clown, very edgy mentioning my location yeah big bad scary Detroit. Any other tired cliche takes you care to roll out?

First page dumbasses are going to believe the Russian justice system is legit. For all we know, this guy could be the fall guy and is actually innocent.

When he gets out he should rematch Alexander Emelianenko, now they're both felons.

#freeLeeMurray

Didn't Aleks Emelianenko rape a chick or sexually assault someone not long ago? I remember him getting out of prison pretty quick on that charge. I have my doubts that Dmitriy will do all 8 years.

From what I read it's some female (or female friend) that asked guys to return money from businessman.

And seems like there is a bit of misunderstanding. He is not in a gang like in US. It's Russian laws -- if criminal commit crime not alone on his own, a lot of times prosecutors label you as gang.
I dont know if that really makes the story much better. He still snatched up a dude with some other goons to get a small amount of money from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back