News Russian unbeated UFC Rising HW star Dmitriy Sosnovskiy cops 8 year maximum security sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think these mma/UFC fighters have a huge chip on their shoulders, even in prison. But what happens in russian prison, stays in russian prison, so we will probably never know.

Yeah, it's hard to say how "street smart" Sosnovskiy is.

Someone like Yan would do great though, haha. Dude clearly knows what's up.

Sosnovskiy represents a high degree of rape difficulty. Not only is a he a huge dude, he's an MMA fighter and he's in a gang. Juice doesn't seem worth the squeeze

Sosnovskiy represents a high degree of rape difficulty. Not only is a he a huge dude, he's an MMA fighter and he's in a gang. Juice doesn't seem worth the squeeze

Rape is not that common among Russian prisoners anyway, believe it or not. It's either an extreme form of punishment for some MAJOR fuck up (stealing from your cellmates, snitching, not paying your gambling debts), or a a way of "breaking" some people for various reasons, in which case it's often arranged by people in charge of a jail or prison. Raping fellow prisoners over some petty shit or for no reason at all is considered a "bespredel" and will be punished, often by getting raped in return.

Plus there's usually a bunch of gay dudes who are ready to satisfy the, uhm, urges in exchange for protection, food, cigarettes etc. You wanna fuck, you do it as a decent man and pay for it, simple as that.

Last edited:
He needs to make a call and get that 'Dana White Privilege'.

He'll be 39 when he's released. HW prime. Expect him to become champ when he's out.

I don't think we should focus on the amount of money. Once you are in Russian gang it's hard to get out. If I was him I would just stay US and never go back.
Exactly. Your superior tells you to go do some shit,you gotta go do it.

What a dumb shit. Ruined his life and career to look like a gangster to his buddies for a day.
From what I read it's some female (or female friend) that asked guys to return money from businessman.

And seems like there is a bit of misunderstanding. He is not in a gang like in US. It's Russian laws -- if criminal commit crime not alone on his own, a lot of times prosecutors label you as gang.

images

Almost 9 years in jail over trying to get $3800.

The juice was definitely not worth the squeeze lol.

you guys forget $3800 is worth more in Russia. that's like half a year worth of average salary. but most people make less than that, so it's even more

Unbeaten MMA fighter Dmitriy Sosnovskiy has reportedly landed eight-and-a-half years in a maximum security penal colony after being found guilty of forming part of a gang who are said to have kidnapped and choked a businessman.

Heavyweight Sosnovskiy, 31, was one of five men named in a statement by the Moscow prosecutor's office reported by R-Sport, which said that the one-time UFC star had been part of a gang who pushed the man into a car, took him to an office and threatened to murder him.

The criminals have reportedly been given between four and nine-and-a-half years behind bars, with two allowed to serve in a general regime penal colony.

The businessman reportedly escaped and went to the police when the accomplices left the office.

The account said that the dispute centered on a sum of around $3,800 which the gang believed was due to them.

Student of Boa Constrictor. For 3,800$ gets almost 9 years. What a dumbass.

dmitry-sosnovskiy-ufc-fight-night-127-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

9 years is a lil harsh for some mild kidnapping

From what I read it's some female (or female friend) that asked guys to return money from businessman.
And seems like there is a bit of misunderstanding. He is not in a gang like in US. It's Russian laws -- if criminal commit crime not alone on his own, a lot of times prosecutors label you as gang.

8 years is a long time though, which makes it seem like it was some organized crime incident.

8 years for kidnapping without beating him up sounds excessive.

People just got nothing better to do in their spare time than cause trouble!. there is much better and civilized things to do like post on sherdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back