Russian TV forced to remove anti-McGregor UFC 246 promo

“A narcissistic show-off and loudmouth. An Irish clown who thinks he's a great fighter"

Tell mw what part is not true

At the end of the day, does anyone really give a fuck what Russians have to say?

4 things to some up Russians:
ADIDAS pants
Vodka
Shitty color buildings
Sucker punches

Oh wait, theres 6:
Sexy blond sluts and then Fedor

They're a running joke, that's why websites like "meanwhile in Russia" exist.
Because they're just fucking dumb. Khabib wears a stupid halloween wig and wrestles to sniff crotches. So who gives a fuck what they have to say?
Trust me I know I'll be getting a ton of moronic replys that I'll probably ignore because Shertards have a hard-on for things like "mythical creatures" or mysterious people they dont know anything about, like RUSSIANS. They're the equivalent of "people of Wal Mart".

And no, I'm not a Trump supporter, save your breath.
4 things to "some" up Americans:
Fat
School shootings
Cuckfornia
Imperial system

Lol what ? First of all who the fuck complained ? Are there Irish people in Russia ? How many sherdoggers do they have ?

And second, they actually pulled it ? I’m super confused because this makes no sense, they don’t give a fuck about no ones complaints ever, not sure what to think of this all

Holy Moly! @Hitto runs a Russian TV station?!?! I thought for sure he was just a bathtub hobbyist or a mere basement dwelling neck beard like myself. Congrats, big guy!
<Gordonhat>

LOL. Russia would butt fuck Ireland. In war and drinking.

Also:

giphy.gif

War? sure. Drinking? Doubtful.

It’s kind of a misleading translation. When they say ‘Rasiyanin’ it means russian citizen. With that translation it makes it seem like they are saying he’s ‘Russian’.

Back