Russian TV forced to remove anti-McGregor UFC 246 promo

Cerrone is a Russian cowboy

...do they even drink beer in Russia?

Holy shit Ireland will go to war with Russia over this insolence, expect Proper 12 cruise missiles to rain down on St Petersburg within the next few hours.
russians are immune to alcohol.
those missles would do fookin nothing.

Khabib "humble" Nurmagomedov talked shit first just like all Conor's other opponents.

Holy shit Ireland will go to war with Russia over this insolence, expect Proper 12 cruise missiles to rain down on St Petersburg within the next few hours.
LOL. Russia would butt fuck Ireland. In war and drinking.

Also:

giphy.gif

At the end of the day, does anyone really give a fuck what Russians have to say?

4 things to some up Russians:
ADIDAS pants
Vodka
Shitty color buildings
Sucker punches

Oh wait, theres 6:
Sexy blond sluts and then Fedor

They're a running joke, that's why websites like "meanwhile in Russia" exist.
Because they're just fucking dumb. Khabib wears a stupid halloween wig and wrestles to sniff crotches. So who gives a fuck what they have to say?
Trust me I know I'll be getting a ton of moronic replys that I'll probably ignore because Shertards have a hard-on for things like "mythical creatures" or mysterious people they dont know anything about, like RUSSIANS. They're the equivalent of "people of Wal Mart".

And no, I'm not a Trump supporter, save your breath.
It was all cool but then you had to bring in Wal Mart huh? Crossing the line there

ADIDAS pants
Vodka
Shitty color buildings
Sucker punches

Oh wait, theres 6:

Because they're just fucking dumb.

{<hhh]

At the end of the day, does anyone really give a fuck what Russians have to say?

ADIDAS pants
Vodka
Shitty color buildings
Sucker punches

Oh wait, theres 6:

Because they're just fucking dumb. Khabib wears a stupid halloween wig and wrestles to sniff crotches. So who gives a fuck what they have to say?
Trust me I know I'll be getting a ton of moronic replys that I'll probably ignore because Shertards have a hard-on for things like "mythical creatures" or mysterious people they dont know anything about, like RUSSIANS. They're the equivalent of "people of Wal Mart".

Epic triggered bitch ass

ADIDAS pants
Vodka
Shitty color buildings
Sucker punches

Oh wait, theres 6:

Gotten to.

ADIDAS pants
Vodka
Shitty color buildings
Sucker punches

Oh wait, theres 6:

Sounds like a Russian beat up your favorite fighter...

Pretty funny but how can you win and still be so salty lmao.

That'll probably go about as well for them as the last war between Russia and Ireland:

Conor fan favorite in Russia. They can't even promote their own countryman while bashing Conor without getting complaints.

King of Russia confirmed
More like russian snowflakes confirmed haha.

I thought these guys were supposed to be tough but all they do is complain on social media like liberal snowflakes ahaha

Back