News Russian MMA Fighter dies - Alexander Pisarev

id take watermelon over getting literally wrestle fucked and killed by

Andrei Chikatilo

Russian oligarchs and oil executives throwing out their watermelons with haste

What a sad way to die. Buy food and don’t even know safe to consume

This is why I don’t eat fruit. Not because I’m a fat person.

On a more serious note, did he not fold to kadyrov in a sparring match?

RIP. I wonder where the watermelon was grown? I can't imagine watermelons growing in Russia, but who knows.

Plenty of warm places in Russia, mostly around Black Sea, but still.

Wild. Watermelon is something you do NOT expect to get food poisoning from

I mean, they do in America too. That's a good thing lol
Yeah, but they only broadcast alt-news. And the meaning of the alt in this case is "alternative universe", where killer mosquitoes made by Americans in Ukrainian biolabs are trained to kill Russian people and priests urge women to give birth to more children so that it would not be so painful and scary to send them to war.

I'm not a doctor, but I have never heard of someone dying from Salmonella without developing food poisoning symptoms beforehand. Salmonellosis is lethal only in the rarest of cases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmonellosis#Signs_and_symptoms

Look at the total number of deaths and the number of deaths in the US. There are very little deaths due to Salmonellosis in the US despite a massive number of cases. Because the US has a solid health infrastructure on a world wide standard. People die from it because they can't get treatment. To get treatment though, you'd have to be diagnosed. So it will basically always announce itself with symptoms strong enough to drive people to the hospital before it becomes life threatening. It's a disease that's way slower than killing you in your sleep without previous symptoms.
Yes, exactly... you wouldn't die from "food poisoning" without experiencing some symptoms first. Something is fishy here

Back