News Russian MMA fighter assaulted after releasing diss track about Khabib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised Khabib fans attack in numbers. Khabib had to confront Artem with a squad. Then hid on a bus when the numbers were even.
Numbers are even in the Octagon, and he's 28-0 there, sooo...

1. Khabib would eat this guy by himself or with a group
2. Khabib has lots of people who will gladly smack you if you ask to be smacked in his name

If you don't like this, become tougher or keep your mouth shut. What else is there for you to say about this?
<Fedor23>

Lol wtf does that have to do with what I said? The rapper was making fun of Khabib for the bathtub pic, if anything, the homophobia was coming from the rapper not from Khabib.

Lol. Yes you are stupid. That's what i'm saying Lol. Khabib being a muslim and him doing a scene like that is a big disrespect not only to Khabib, but all the Muslims. Lol Lol

Russian rapper beat up one the caucasians who jumped him because he was butthurt about the khabib diss

Meanwhile like 3 kids got kidnapped, 2 people murdered, a Hyundai sonata got stolen, and some chick was raped in the "superior west" in the last 25 seconds as you typed up that comment.
You know the west is the best, without the west sherdog would not be possible.

I haven’t heard the song, nor do I speak Russian.

but Khabib also is In personally with Ruthlesss dictators and shady businessmen, you sure you wanna start going after that guy to further your rap career?
Rappers doing clearly ill advised things to get noticed is par for the course.
Which is why they tend to get shot and killed at 22 alot of the time.

Russian MMA fighter, Dmitry “Anubis” Kuznetsov claims he was assaulted after releasing a diss track against UFC lightweight champion, Khabib Nurmagomedov.

According to RT Sport, the alleged assault took place a few weeks after Kuznetsov released the song and video. In it, the UFC lightweight champ’s conservative lifestyle and Islamic beliefs are lampooned.

"Now everyone will try to beat me up and humiliate me? This time five people, how many there will be the next time?” Kuznetsov said on Instagram.

“Why did you drag me along the concrete and tear my clothes? I don’t understand. Did they really want to rape me? I got some scratches and a hit in my head, so what? [You are] strange people.”

Audacious scenes like the actor playing Khabib turning down models by the pool instead for one of the men from his own entourage.

Many instances that have happened to Khabib were turned into a roast of sorts. The video practices nuanced labeling of Khabib as everything from a misogynist to a conservative. Khabib’s infamous paying of a homeless man to do pushups and the mimicking of an old photo of Khabib and his teammates squeezed into a single bathtub.

https://thesource.com/2020/05/01/so...er-diss-track-about-ufcs-khabib-nurmagomedov/

Can't say as I really give a fuck but this is the 3rd thread I've seen on the subject so these " allegations " (with 0 evidence as far as I can gather), apparently as a result of his video, seems to has done the trick.

Suddenly this "MMA fighter" nobodies ever heard of is getting attention and his video, also that nobody had ever heard of, is getting hits. Social media manipulation 101.

Even if it is true I can't say as I feel sorry for the guy. He made a video trashing somebody who he doesn't know and doesn't know him to try and get attention and got exactly what he wanted.

It's refreshing to see somebody crying because they got held accountable for their social media bullshit to be honest.

In my opinion if you wouldn't say something if you're standing face to face with somebody you shouldn't say it on the internet either but everyone's a tough guy behind a computer confident they will never actually have to stand up for what they say.

Don't want to get slapped around don't go out of your way to insult a man, and his entire religion, in a cheap attempt to try and get your 15 minutes of fame.

Pretty simple concept really.

Something tells me that if Khabib was a hardcore conservative christian and someone made a diss track about him no one would be getting beat up in the street over it.
Are you serious? Do you really think nobodies been assaulted for shit talking hard core Christians?

Watch Jesus Camp or Hail Satan to remind yourself just how intolerant and willing to resort to violence when their fairytale is threatened the supposedly peaceful and accepting hardcore conservative Christian hypocrites are. Hail Satan is especially enraging.

All religions are happy to use violence to further their cause, it's just harder to get away with in the religiously diversified western world but there are extremists in every religion which is why religion has been the leading cause (or at least excuse) for almost every atrocity and genocide in world history.

Everyone loves to talk about how governments are trying to turn us against each other and cause divides between their populations ( for some unknown gains) when in reality organized religion has been doing just that for thousands of years and doing a better job of it than any government ever could.

Religion is by far the most destructive creation in human history while also being the most effective form of population control. Unless that changes someday the world will never really change.

Russian rapper beat up one the caucasians who jumped him because he was butthurt about the khabib diss

Lol, abubucar not so tough anymore when its not 1 vs. 8. How embrassing for the dagestanis

And he went for illegal takedowns and punches after the referee break. Truly bitch-made.

For once I would like to see Khabib confront this people face to face, none of his goons/bots around

Last edited:
Nice. At least he has a fight lined up, and it's this month.

that twink acting gangster is extremely punchable, i dont blame the guys that did it

Cool.
All rappers should be taken into account for the shit they say.

Reactions: TR1
Russian MMA fighter, Dmitry “Anubis” Kuznetsov claims he was assaulted after releasing a diss track against UFC lightweight champion, Khabib Nurmagomedov.

According to RT Sport, the alleged assault took place a few weeks after Kuznetsov released the song and video. In it, the UFC lightweight champ’s conservative lifestyle and Islamic beliefs are lampooned.

"Now everyone will try to beat me up and humiliate me? This time five people, how many there will be the next time?” Kuznetsov said on Instagram.

“Why did you drag me along the concrete and tear my clothes? I don’t understand. Did they really want to rape me? I got some scratches and a hit in my head, so what? [You are] strange people.”

Audacious scenes like the actor playing Khabib turning down models by the pool instead for one of the men from his own entourage.

Many instances that have happened to Khabib were turned into a roast of sorts. The video practices nuanced labeling of Khabib as everything from a misogynist to a conservative. Khabib’s infamous paying of a homeless man to do pushups and the mimicking of an old photo of Khabib and his teammates squeezed into a single bathtub.

https://thesource.com/2020/05/01/so...er-diss-track-about-ufcs-khabib-nurmagomedov/

When I first saw this I remember thinking khbib is
Gonna be pissed .this guy has balls of steel
Screenshot_20200905-062256.png I like that<mma4>

If Khabib is involved with the dude being jumped he is stupid,if its one of his brother they are stupid. He wants to be a thug let him be,Khabib is one of the biggest MMA star and with fame comes criticism. Fans need to stop physically and verbally attacking someone for abusing thier favourite celeb,its YOU who would go to jail and ruin your career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back