Russian Media Reportin Alexander Volkov is Another Juicy Russian

"They only get who they want yo". If they start doing their jobs seriously, americans would be the number 1 record in positive cases. Being naive / dishonest is very convenient sometimes.

Sheet..that's two Russians that got caught by USADA.

"They only get who they want yo". If they start doing their jobs seriously, americans would be the number 1 record in positive cases. Being naive / dishonest is very convenient sometimes.

^ U mad

Two of the biggest American stars of MMA popped and were out for a long time due to it (Brock and Jon). B-b-but USADA is corrupt.

If they are, they're terrible at this corruption thing, costing the UFC tens of millions of dollars in lost revenue because guys like Brock and Jones couldn't fight for years.

Khabib is next

Man, nate missed a huge opportunity. Should have replied to conors tweet accusing khabib with "they are all on steroids"

Will he gets 4 months, like an American offender ( Walt Harris) ?

Khabib is next
@Hitto
Ap2n55Hllrla-W22UZNWtQSfPSwnMaPxHqnwkDuJcI8fH0yh6w60Y16-tMVVfIThC6rWEKG929ljEqF2YGvKE1TGojSml7E5y039oywH=w320-h180-nc

Khabib is next

Man, nate missed a huge opportunity. Should have replied to conors tweet accusing khabib with "they are all on steroids"
Khabib is one fighter I'd be very surprised and very disappointed in, if he did pop.

His injuries, weight cutting issues, religion etc lead me to believe, the dude wouldnt take the shorter/easier path.

Khabib is one fighter I'd be very surprised and very disappointed in, if he did pop.

His injuries, weight cutting issues, religion etc lead me to believe, the dude wouldnt take the shorter/easier path.
Me too... Im just teasting

Khabib will never pop. Also he was top 3 of USADAs most tested athlete of 2018.

Jon Jones is a career chemist juicer and no one cares.

^ U mad

Two of the biggest American stars of MMA popped and were out for a long time due to it (Brock and Jon). B-b-but USADA is corrupt.

If they are, they're terrible at this corruption thing, costing the UFC tens of millions of dollars in lost revenue because guys like Brock and Jones couldn't fight for years.
Well, at least you responded, even you trying to deny my opinion only for responding I suppose you are not so naive and you know that what I said has some true background. It is inevitable, americans are almost 80% of the roster, I'm not talking about them being more dishonest than the others, but only because of the number of the fighters, nothing more.

They are corrupt and they get who they want, famous or not, nothing more. If they want to do a real good job, test them all equally, at the same time - even in different places, doesn't matter -, same amount of samples, same test patterns... I mean, this is just a few things about HOW a good job is done. This bullshit must stop, MMA needs an union has been some time.

Huh, apparently, Volkov has tweeted that the reason why he's out is him having health issues.

https://www.instagram.com/volkov_alex/p/Bvzymxxlmi7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hez0m3lyflex

This is what google translate says:

Hello! I would like to clarify the situation with the cancellation of my fight.

To my great regret, my fight will not take place due to health problems that do not depend on me personally.
A lot of effort was put in preparation for this fight, and I really wanted to please you with a beautiful duel, but not all in our hands.

I do not give up, I am sure that soon you will see me in the octagon in better shape. Thank you all for your support!

Does this mean that the failed PED test news are fake? Can some Russian posters confirm?

Back