Russian guy

Misfit1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2014/06...-of-his-genitals/4821401803922/?spt=sec&or=on

A court ruled the young man was old enough to be treated as an adult after examining his private parts.

There was apparently some dispute about the boy's age, so a medical examination of Tomas' teeth and genitals was conducted by prison doctors. After the examination, it was concluded that the boy is between 16 and 17 years old and therefore legally viewed as an adult. Based on that decision, the court was able to put Tomas behind bars.

Lmao wtf. Russia u so cray cray.

So this is why Jing's never been in jail.

Shit I need to go on a crime spree then
Id never get charged as an adult!
The kid wins again

The same thing happened to me. I spent the first half of kindergarten behind bars.

"look at it...LOOK! i'm a ten year old who shaves!"

I doubt it was the size.

But maybe I'm being too serious for this thread.

Russian's gonna Russian.:icon_lol:

I doubt it was the size.

But maybe I'm being too serious for this thread.

"Russian court rules teen can be treated as an adult based on the size of his genitals"

That is the title of the article after all.

Laws based on dick size? Putin's making more and more friends in China

"Russian court rules teen can be treated as an adult based on the size of his genitals"

That is the title of the article after all.

I wonder if it also applies to girls who have wide set vaginas.

Tomas' Ukrainian documentation reportedly indicates that he was 12 at the time of his arrest and the boy's case will be reviewed by the regional prison service.

So his Ukrainian documentation says he was 12 at the time, but they're saying he is 16+ based on his genitals?

Go Russia...?

So his Ukrainian documentation says he was 12 at the time, but they're saying he is 16+ based on his genitals?

Go Russia...?

My guess is the teeth were what really clued them in on his age, and they just looked at his **** because they're Russian and had to make it weird.

Back