Russian Diplomat Uses BJJ To Disarm, Kill Robber During Rio Torch Relay

Ring>>Cage

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Marcos Cesar Feres Braga, a Brazilian lawyer who holds the vice-consul post at the Russian consulate, reportedly grabbed the attacker and pulled him into his BMW X6 after he had smashed the car window and pointed a gun at him, demanding he hand over his watch.

A struggle ensued inside the diplomat's car until he managed to grab the assailant's gun, which he used to shoot him dead at point blank range, according to police.

Mr Braga is trained in jiu-jitsu and was travelling with his wife and daughter at the time

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cle-robber-car-shoots-dead.html#ixzz4GQN5tmDz

[edit]

A later report by the Brazilian Folha.uol.com website said that the reported diplomat was a Brazilian with fake identity papers who was passing himself off as a Russian diplomat.

Last edited:
These Olympics sound completely f***ed if even half the stories circulating are true. I also hear that less and less countries are applying to host the games because of the gigantic costs associated with them.

These Olympics sound completely f***ed if even half the stories circulating are true. I also hear that less and less countries are applying to host the games because of the gigantic costs associated with them.

Honest(almost)Governments would naturally decline. Corrupt nations want nothing more than to build more expensive infrastructures to line their pockets.

Probably a fake black belt as well.

Real Sports had a 90 minute episode where they looked at some of the past Olympics, the Rio games, and the IOC. It was a very interesting set of segments discussing things like slave labor, displacement of poor people, costs of the games, and the IOC bidding process. It is worth checking out and a lot of what was covered I had no clue about. It was really fascinating.

Real Sports had a 90 minute episode where they looked at some of the past Olympics, the Rio games, and the IOC. It was a very interesting set of segments discussing things like slave labor, displacement of poor people, costs of the games, and the IOC bidding process. It is worth checking out and a lot of what was covered I had no clue about. It was really fascinating.
I'm going to look for it. Sounds really interesting. I think they need to change the requirements to hold the olympics or World Cup to where the host country bidding already has to have the infrastructure, and prove that they have clean air and water, in place if they need to hold the event the day it is voted on.

I'm not saying you cannot build new stadiums but you need to having the infrastructure already proves you have your shit together.

i was told bjj is useless in a fight because the guys friend will just kick you.

i was told bjj is useless in a fight because the guys friend will just kick you.
Friendship is the best BJJ!

friends+for+dummies.png

Don't forget about the broken glass, bone shattering concrete, and AIDS needles just waiting to maim any bjj guy

Back