Russian crowd VS Mexican/Brazilian

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Russian, UAE fans > Mexican/Brazilians?

Discuss!

Japanese crowds are the best, they know to stfu when the fight is on, but turn it up when there is a ko or sub.

Ui Vai Morrer bro!

Enjoy the crowds, we'll continue to enjoy latinas.

The most embarrassing are probably UK and Irish crowds. Like the brawl between the fans when the Irish got their ass handed to then they started singing like omg!

The best crowds were the ones that showed up in the early days.

Middle of the country united states fans and mexican fans are the bottom

American crowds aren't quite special either. They were booing Paulo Costa for no reason when he beat Romero.

That being said, there isare no crowds like those in Japan. Most educated by far.

Last edited:
The best crowds are always in the UK so the rest are just fighting for 2nd place.

The fans were booing Martin but went silent when he told about his mom's cancer.

The most embarrassing are probably UK and Irish crowds. Like the brawl between the fans when the Irish got their ass handed to then they started singing like omg!

I agree including Irish fans in the USA like these.

I agree including Irish fans in the USA like these.

Lol yeah that is what im thinking about, i forgive everyone in that video and i hope no one ever does that crap again.

I think the canadian fans were doing something similar, some embarassing soccer chants but atleast gsp was winning.

The Irish are always getting beat up apparently

Brazilian crowd is the best crowd. I want emotion and entertainment

Back