News Russian Beast Alexander Shabliy Signed To The UFC, Set To Make Debut Dec 19

I don't know why but when I read "Russian beast" I thought more about someone looking like this:
martyn-ford-mma-featured.jpg

YES. He is one of the most violent fighters outside of the UFC, he definitely deserves it.

Meanwhile Bellator just signed Magomed Magomedov and Berkhamov.

As long as they don't miss out on Kerimov and Mineev. Those are the main two, imo.

Would obviously like Vartanyan and Tumenov while they are available too.

I honestly never heard of him. Looked on yt and he looks like a stud

His record tells me he’s going to be in some exciting fights! I say let him bang!
<{JustBleed}>

Looking forward to the bang

MMA a sport where morons brag about being casuals
I'm a casual with an older joined date than you..... nothing wrong with being casuals

I wonder when the ufc will actually start signing the best Russian prospects like Kerimov, Vartanyan, Ismailov, Abdulvakhabov, etc
Magomed Ismailov? I doubt that 34 years old MW can be called a prospect, but ok. Probably there is better chance that we will see Emelianenko brothers in UFC than him. I am not sure if I saw him or other fighter openly admitting that he uses PEDs but he multiple times was saying that he consumes some magical vitamins, if I remember correctly how he calls them. And he was one of the pioneers of that crap "Oh, I am not fighting Muslims" in Russia, and I think he also said that he is aware that mma is bad and is a sin from religious point of you. He also supported Khabib in his calls to ban rap concerts in Russia while saying that he doesn't like rap about love and stuff like that and listens to rap about street live. And he recently made the news by calling names Russian celebrity that supports Macron in all that caricatures dispute. And I think he was saying in interviews that he is not interested in fighting in non-Russian promotions, but maybe I'm wrong, but I think he once said something like that he will fight in UFC if they pay him million $ or multiple millions.
Not sure if it was Abdulvakhabov or Raisov but one of them shared it on social media (I think) that he never leaves ACA because he promised so to head/owner of promotion.
This guy was one of Khabib's main sparring partners a few years back, he's a beast
Source? I'm sure that he trains for years at Peresvet gym and sometimes visits Dagestan. Yan trains in Dagestan too and I think recently Fedor Team trained there with national wrestling team (freestyle wrestling?).

Magomed Ismailov? I doubt that 34 years old MW can be called a prospect, but ok. Probably there is better chance that we will see Emelianenko brothers in UFC than him. I am not sure if I saw him or other fighter openly admitting that he uses PEDs but he multiple times was saying that he consumes some magical vitamins, if I remember correctly how he calls them. And he was one of the pioneers of that crap "Oh, I am not fighting Muslims" in Russia, and I think he also said that he is aware that mma is bad and is a sin from religious point of you. He also supported Khabib in his calls to ban rap concerts in Russia while saying that he doesn't like rap about love and stuff like that and listens to rap about street live. And he recently made the news by calling names Russian celebrity that supports Macron in all that caricatures dispute. And I think he was saying in interviews that he is not interested in fighting in non-Russian promotions, but maybe I'm wrong, but I think he once said something like that he will fight in UFC if they pay him million $ or multiple millions.
Not sure if it was Abdulvakhabov or Raisov but one of them shared it on social media (I think) that he never leaves ACA because he promised so to head/owner of promotion.

Source? I'm sure that he trains for years at Peresvet gym and sometimes visits Dagestan. Yan trains in Dagestan too and I think recently Fedor Team trained there with national wrestling team (freestyle wrestling?).
Not in Dagestan, but he was one of the main sparring partners in San Jose at aka during Khabib's camps in 2017/18.

4e743814881c8419547e17f29374c5d1.png
alexandr_shabliy_BgsYFOADCKz.jpg

Attachments

• alexandr_shabliy_BgDfqKNAvTv.jpg
    alexandr_shabliy_BgDfqKNAvTv.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 2
Dana White working hard in the West, looking for the next big thing.

Also, can the term “beast” really apply to a lightweight ?

One of the few Russians that I know. Dude is legit good. I don't follow much of the Russian scene, but this is big

Great pickup. One of the top prospects out of Russia. Thought with Bellator signing Tiger they were gonna swoop in and get him before UFC.

Kermiov should be next up, have to expect UFC and Bellator want him.

Nice record, but a closer look sees nothing to shout about. Adriano Martins via decision is his best win, not great.

Back