Russian athletes banned from Olympics for doping

Not America. We actually treat our Olympic athletes like shit.

I did a study abroad program in Australia that was about studying the sports of Australia. They commit a lot of money to giving their athletes the best stuff money can buy and let them live at the facilities.In America the athletes get nothing from the government and are actually taxed for importing precious metals when they bring home gold
Technically, A U.S. athlete should include the value of an Olympic medal (about $600 for a gold) on his or her tax return but practically speaking, the IRS would never initiate an audit for not doing so. The prize money that accompanies an Olympic medal is taxable income but can be offset by training expenses etc. Sen. Marco Rubio has introduced a bill to make Olympic medals and prize money non taxable.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised motherfuckers...

drago-punch-o.gif

drago-apollo-o.gif

Looks like Russia didn't pay there bribes. If people think that Russia is the only country doping then there fucking retarded. China and the USA, I'm looking directly at you lol.

LOL @ so called MMA "fans" hating on Fedor every chance they get ... what a bunch of goofs

Need to be tough on cheating but collective punishment is cheating athletes for no reason.

But we all still believe that the likes of Fedor and Karelin were totally clean their entire careers, right?

This happened last week, but I am pretty sad about it.

Who else will kick the USA's ass (excluding Burroughs and probably Snyder) in olympic wrestling? We do it most years in the world championships of wrestling lol. While not all of our athletes are clean, there are a good percentage who are, and taking the whole team out is so bad. All of these lesser known athletes will be getting medals because Russia is out, when they would usually get dominated as we would simply be better.

About Fedor I really don't know. The way he speaks, he seems like a guy that's insanely humble and confident enough to stay off the serious juice. But did he take anything that's banned in current regulated MMA? Probably, I bet he did.

But the way he talks about cheating, I never got the impression he was someone who was roided to hell at the very least.

I wonder what steroid compounds they were caught with.... Lemme get some

I looked up Timeless truths theory on why fedor sucks nothing came up ????????????????//// PLease enlighten us with yout theory.
Look Mr. Duck, I am verrrry hungry. I could eat whatever you feed me all day and all night, and still bite your hands off!

It's ridiculous to ban an entire team, obviously not everyone is doping in every sport. They have testing for a reason.

papua new guinea should be the only team at the olympics, if everybody who juices were to be banned.

I was gonna say what about Ireland but then I remembered our most recent successful Olympians were caught and one of those was a horse

It's ridiculous to ban an entire team, obviously not everyone is doping in every sport. They have testing for a reason.

Not everyone, but this will make a powerful statement and should be very effective in the future.

Plus elite level doping is rampant. Most elite athletes absolutely dope at some point in a given year. It's just a matter of fact.

I posted this in the other Fedor hate thread.

I find it a stretch to believe the greatest fighter in an organization that encouraged the use of PEDS was clean throughout that run.

And I love the guy.

There's a higher possibility of someone like Alexander Karelin, who went 887-2 in Roman Greco competition, being juiced up.

karelin-madman-lift2.jpg

No way was this guy on anything. Just no way.

Not everyone, but this will make a powerful statement and should be very effective in the future.

Plus elite level doping is rampant. Most elite athletes absolutely dope at some point in a given year. It's just a matter of fact.

Yes, but it just seems extremely hypocritical considering the crap they have helped cover-up and ignored in the past. Again I emphasize the 2008 Olympics.

I posted this in the other Fedor hate thread.

I find it a stretch to believe the greatest fighter in an organization that encouraged the use of PEDS was clean throughout that run.

And I love the guy.

karelin-madman-lift2.jpg

No way was this guy on anything. Just no way.

dat ass-crack

photo.jpg

Yes, but it just seems extremely hypocritical considering the crap they have helped cover-up and ignored in the past. Again I emphasize the 2008 Olympics.

Listen, I think most track and field athletes dope to some extent. I'd bet the deed to my home that it's probably near 90%. It is simply not possible to run a 100M time under 10.00 without an advanced doping protocol...

This was all revealed years ago... Nothing changed. These guys are still approaching world record times, which indicates the drugs are still undetectable.

Back