Russian athletes banned from Olympics for doping

There's a higher possibility of someone like Alexander Karelin, who went 887-2 in Roman Greco competition, being juiced up.

Not every country has a doping programm linked to government officials and in russias case FSB agents. I guarantee that government financed doping programms are a non issue in western europe.

The main countries were this is done today are China, Russia and Jamaica.
There may be others but these 3 stand out in every way and nearly every poster who tries to play that down is from one of these countries.

There are many more countries who dont give a damn and are corrupt in many ways but they eiter lack state funding or dont give a crap about these things. As an athlete you can take peds there but have to build your own doping network.

I'm gonna pat myself on the back for posting this
Russians are the biggest cheats in sport. They don't give a fuck about your rules.
a day or two ago on the Heavies.

Although after further consideration China deserves mention.

He certainly passes the eye test, lol. Fedor "dad-bod" Emelianenko was kicking ass, while his body looked softer than a roll of charmin. Physically, he wouldn't be the poster child.

Roids =\= muscles and six packs

They (Russia) had people inside their own program speak out.

The woman who helped bring about the global ban of Russia’s track and field team — prompting President Vladimir V. Putin to call her “Judas” for having betrayed the country — may be the only Russian athlete running in the Summer Olympics next month.

World track and field officials ruled on Friday that Yuliya Stepanova, a middle-distance runner who blew the whistle on widespread doping in Russia two years ago, should be allowed to compete in Rio de Janeiro.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/sports/olympics/yuliya-stepanova-rio-olympics.html?_r=0

How come this never happened in other countries ?

Russia has always been known for government sponsored doping. Fedor cultists actually believe his mickey mouse sambo drug tests are something to defend him with.

bodybuilding_women_on_steroids_ajFowe.jpg

Does this really look like a steroid user? Just naturally Russian looking to me.

Not every country has a doping programm linked to government officials and in russias case FSB agents. I guarantee that government financed doping programms are a non issue in western europe.

The main countries were this is done today are China, Russia and Jamaica.
There may be others but these 3 stand out in every way and nearly every poster who tries to play that down is from one of these countries.

There are many more countries who dont give a damn and are corrupt in many ways but they eiter lack state funding or dont give a crap about these things. As an athlete you can take peds there but have to build your own doping network.

I said every MAJOR country | US, China, Russia, India, Brazil.

Serious, independent/sovereign countries with huge geopolitical aspirations and a need to project a powerful image.

France, Germany, Luxemberg, UK, Cyprus or whatever are not major countries anymore.

How come this never happened in other countries ?

A: Other countries are "better" at covering shit up...

B: Other countries don't do this shit on a wide scale.

Russia (and former Eastern block countries) have a rather checkered past when it comes to steroids.

For all we know Nate Diaz speaks the truth.

A: Other countries are "better" at covering shit up...

B: Other countries don't do this shit on a wide scale.

Russia (and former Eastern block countries) have a rather checkered past when it comes to steroids.

For all we know Nate Diaz speaks the truth.

There's a steroids documentary where they tested saved samples of USA 1980s Olympic team athletes.

99% of samples came back dirty.

You guys are so fucking naive it's silly.

Russia had a doping program for the last 40-50 years.

The only difference now is that Russia is ostracized in the international community and the Trans-Atlantic Status Quo (USA and its European subordinates) is showing the East who's boss.

It's just hybrid warfare, better than nuclear warfare I suppose.

Back