Russian athletes banned from Olympics for doping

Scyth300

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ivan-drago.jpg

papua new guinea should be the only team at the olympics, if everybody who juices were to be banned.

every major country has an OLYMPIC doping program.

if you think Russia getting banned is anything less than international politics you're naive.

papua new guinea should be the only team at the olympics, if everybody who juices were to be banned.

The main issue is the scandal was directly linked to the Russian government.

It's nothing compared to the state-sponsored cheating done by China in every possible way in 2008. That whole Olympics should be tossed out.

Russian mma fighters are clean though

Given the insanity going on in Brazil right now I would want to compete there anyway. Bacteria, zika, violência. Someone said this may destroy the Olympics and I agree.

every major country has an OLYMPIC doping program.

if you think Russia getting banned is anything less than international politics you're naive.

Not America. We actually treat our Olympic athletes like shit.

I did a study abroad program in Australia that was about studying the sports of Australia. They commit a lot of money to giving their athletes the best stuff money can buy and let them live at the facilities.In America the athletes get nothing from the government and are actually taxed for importing precious metals when they bring home gold

Not America. We actually treat our Olympic athletes like shit.

I did a study abroad program in Australia that was about studying the sports of Australia. They commit a lot of money to giving their athletes the best stuff money can buy and let them live at the facilities.In America the athletes get nothing from the government and are actually taxed for importing precious metals when they bring home gold
Lol what?

He certainly passes the eye test, lol. Fedor "dad-bod" Emelianenko was kicking ass, while his body looked softer than a roll of charmin. Physically, he wouldn't be the poster child.

So, Bilyal Makhov won't compete at the Olympics? Maybe that can speed up his UFC debut a bit?

He certainly passes the eye test, lol. Fedor "dad-bod" Emelianenko was kicking ass, while his body looked softer than a roll of charmin. Physically, he wouldn't be the poster child.

Eye test means very little.

Back