Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
who wins?
no help from america.
no nukes.

does russia have a chance?
does nato have a chance?

Well, USA is the biggest partner in NATO, so I am going to assume you mean the EU.

The EU puts out 247 billion dollars a year in military spending. Russia is at 88 billion, so it has 1/3 what the EU puts out there.

EU has a total GDP of just under 16 trillion dollars. Russia is at just over 2.5. So the EU has around 6.5 times the total economic output.

EU has a male population between the age of 15 and 54 (my demographic cutoff) of 138,211,175. Russia has 39,757,833. So the EU has around 3.5 times the population avalible to fight russia does.

The EU has around 1,551,038 active military personnel. Russia has 766 thousand. It is worth noting that the numbers for the russian reserves are not known, and likely to be very large, but poorly trained and equipped.

Russia cannot take the EU in open war. It cannot even come close.

No help from USA.. Doesn't work like that genius..

Well, USA is the biggest partner in NATO, so I am going to assume you mean the EU.

The EU puts out 247 billion dollars a year in military spending. Russia is at 88 billion, so it has 1/3 what the EU puts out there.

EU has a total GDP of just under 16 trillion dollars. Russia is at just over 2.5. So the EU has around 6.5 times the total economic output.

EU has a male population between the age of 15 and 54 (my demographic cutoff) of 138,211,175. Russia has 39,757,833. So the EU has around 3.5 times the population avalible to fight russia does.

The EU has around 1,551,038 active military personnel. Russia has 766 thousand. It is worth noting that the numbers for the russian reserves are not known, and likely to be very large, but poorly trained and equipped.

720px-NATO_expansion.png

A little difference in EU countries and NATO countries. Though it would only make the disparity higher with the addition of Turkey
I would also imagine that all EU countries would stand together in the face of a Russian invasion, even that hippy country called Sweden. They have no friends in the EU.

A lot of fantasy match ups in the WR lately.

A little difference in EU countries and NATO countries. Though it would only make the disparity higher with the addition of Turkey
I would also imagine that all EU countries would stand together in the face of a Russian invasion, even that hippy country called Sweden. They have no friends in the EU.
Also something to think about in case of EU or Nato without USA vs Russia is that countries like Georgia or Chechnya upon hearing of such event would most likely also attack Russia. As seen in WW2, fighting on multiple fronts is not a good idea.

This needs to be taken in context of that old Russian militairy tradition of needing 5 of their own soldiers in order to beat 1 enemy soldier. Plus, Russia wasn

Russia charges out swinging and lands heavy shots. EU drags it into the deep waters and Russia gasses.

EU by Arm Bar.

The combination of France, UK, and Turkey would be too much for Russia. Germany isn't pulling their weight in NATO.

Russian massacre.

Wait for Bumble Bee to enter this thread though.

These were my thoughts exactly... except I took that as a sign that I do NOT want to talk politics with the OP.

Depends on who is defending and who is attacking.

I like how Canada a very important partner of NATO was left out lol.

without WMDs, Russia gets trashed quickly. it's Russia vs almost everyone else in Europe. EU has the numbers and economy advantage.

post-2018-0-47573200-1393412413.jpg

russia would get trashed,even without the US

not to mention russias caucasus region would likely rebel against moscow and further destabilize the country

Back