International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

There is thing that russia does have their own history version: in 1949-1950 Stalin had ordered to re write history books for schools and unis etc. Each book before printing had to go through special comitee for cenzorship and cenzors were directly supervised by highest rank KGB officers.....so yes, russia since this is using their own version of history..... they are happy with this.
The main reason why Stalin had ordered to rewrite history was in order to increase supposed russians " historical rights " while forgetting real history and teach their own version of history and reduce knowledge about Allies help value for USSR during World War 2...

While with history books for unis ajd schools things had been done quickly, with entertainment literature stuff had been done more softly. Entertainment literature about war was good stuff to earn money from public, tirs numbers were high....and generated real profit.
So ....decision was slowly and gradually reduce mention about help from allies... Something like from 1949 th till 1991 th...
Soft, slow thing but as someone had told that we do have time for generations and you have time till next elections.

The little girl suffers because of Russia but she still smiles amazing heart.

THIS is what really bothers me about Russia. They will lie about something and it's OK it all the other Russians just go with it. As if the knowledge of all other countries are simply irrelevant.

DANG, good inside info. I saw a video of those POV drones. Total game changer.

From what the rumor is....

The U.S. is working on autonomous drone "swarms" that can be launched from aircraft carriers working as one or independently

So shit does flow the opposite direction down there…

He pushed over a 76 year old at a Ukraine demonstration in Australia. Now he's hiding in the Russian consulate in Australia and Putin granted him Russian citizenship last year. lmao

These retards really fall for the most paper thin bullshit on the internet.

How much you get paid at the troll farm per post?

I'm a "volunteer"

Keep coping and crying though.

Shertards like you will dismiss everything a Ukrainian commander says in a Ukrainian news interview just because it was re posted by a pro Russian account

It's because your cope is so strong you're in denial and derangement syndrome.

Keep crying.

I'm a "volunteer"

Shertards like you will dismiss everything a Ukrainian commander says in a Ukrainian news interview just because it was re posted by a pro Russian account

Keep crying.

Ukrainian commander? What's his name and rank? What unit did he serve in?

Where and when did the interview take place? Who is the interviewer?

Do you like guys that push over the elderly?

Ukrainian commander? What's his name and rank? What unit did he serve in?

Where and when did the interview take place? Who is the interviewer?

Do you like guys that push over the elderly?

What happened to Zalyzhiy little buddy? Oh yea he was removed from duty for advising Zelensky to get out of Avdivka. But Zelensky is a Soros pawn who can't stop the meat grinder so instead they silenced Zaluzhniy....

But that's also Russian propaganda right?

Where is Zaluzhniy now?

What happened to Zalyzhiy little buddy? Oh yea he was removed from duty for advising Zelensky to get out of Avdivka. But Zelensky is a Soros pawn who can't stop the meat grinder so instead they silenced Zaluzhniy....

But that's also Russian propaganda right?

Where is Zaluzhniy now?

So you can't respond to a single question over two days. Pretty telling lmao.

Zaluzhnyi is the Ukr ambassador to the UK now. Syrskyi ordered a full withdrawl from Avdiivka.

Unlike in Russia, having a falling out with President doesn't result in your death.

Last edited:
Nice deflection.

"Who's this commander? Whats his name and rank?"

"What about Zalyzhniy?"

**** silence ****

You didn't respond to my questions in two days, why do I have any obligation to respond to yours?

And I even did edit in the response. lmao

Zaluzhnyi is the Ukr ambassador to the UK now.

And guess what, his replacement did as soon as he took over?

Syrskyi ordered a full withdrawl from Avdiivka.

Unlike in Russia, having a falling out with President doesn't result in your death.

I'm a "volunteer"

Keep crying.
About denial that you are Spacetime and Karate Stylist using next vpn services? No comrade....cope harder.
BTW did you had meet in person gentleman you had claimed that is your biological father. Sensei Mirce is waiting to see you in person in Sweden. Don't forget that you had claimed that sensei Mirce is your father..

More Ukrainian males come of age every year than have been lost every year since this conflict started in 2014 combined. Women serving in the Ukrainian military are doing it because they want to, not because they're being forced into it.

You're just like, wrong also. The Germans absolutely tapped into their female population for manpower during the war, as many as 500,000 served in various branches. Thousands served in anti-aircraft artillery companies. Let's not forget they were fucking fascist that believed women were only good for making babies, lmao. Chauvinism is a core tenant of fascism.

The Russians did as well even more and in frontline combat roles. Thousands of Russian women served as snipers. Were the Russians losers for using women in combat roles during WW2?

Turns out bullets hurt even when women fire them.

tldr; you're a fucking loser.

How long should the war against Russian aggression into Europe take?
The Military analysts at War on the Rocks who know more about this than most people point to mobilized manpower as Ukraines biggest problem.

You didn't respond to my questions in two days, why do I have any obligation to respond to yours?

And I even did edit in the response. lmao

Zaluzhnyi is the Ukr ambassador to the UK now.

And guess what, his replacement did as soon as he took over?

Syrskyi ordered a full withdrawl from Avdiivka.

There was no full withdrawal from Avdivka. It was taken by the Russians.

Ukraine ambassador to UK? Lol of what use is this to Ukraine relieving the most experienced general of his duties?

This is what happens to anyone who speaks out against the ambitions of George Soros pawn Zelensky.

Send women and send more 55 year old conscripts into the meat grinder.

But Ukraine is going to win...

🤡

There was no full withdrawal from Avdivka. It was taken by the Russians.

Ukraine ambassador to UK? Lol of what use is this to Ukraine relieving the most experienced general of his duties?

This is what happens to anyone who speaks out against the ambitions of George Soros pawn Zelensky.

Send women and send more 55 year old conscripts into the meat grinder.

But Ukraine is going to win...

🤡

"In March 2023, Ukrainian forces warned that is could become a “second Bakhmut.” Assaults intensified through the fall of last year, and last month, the Ukrainian military’s commander-in-chief, Colonel General Oleksandr Syrskyi, ordered the complete withdrawal of all Ukrainian forces in Avdiivka."

Back