International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Where did you see fear in my post? There is none, which means that you are projecting your weak and feeble feelings onto me.

You want to sit and around and praise long range missiles being sent into Russia and praise the west's constant provocation. Well big boy, it's time to man up and face the consequences. Oh but look at you cry now.
You're shaking at the idea of a couple of Russian boats arriving in Cuba.

Relax, have a beer

When will these consequences be arriving exactly? Would this be the "Europe will freeze to death in the winter"-thing the pro-Russian crowd was so vocal about?
Lmao, Russia got nothing boy.

Relax, have a beer

When will these consequences be arriving exactly? Would this be the "Europe will freeze to death in the winter"-thing the pro-Russian crowd was so vocal about?

Clearly you not able to comprehend in real time what is happening and have not weighed the consequences of actions taken against Russia by the west. That is why you are freaking out at the thought of your little bubble going pop.

Nobody is crying mate - nobody is remotely afraid of Russia ANYMORE. They can't even handle the Ukraine, if they wanna play with actual big hitters they'd last 6 months tops. I add ANYMORE, because there definitely was a time we were. They seeemd a terrifying prospect. Not anymore - they've been exposed as having shocking provisions, rusting equipment and little more than chest beating.

Ukraine is being funded and armed by the west you small brain.

America is real terrifying, they couldn't even win the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. But I guess they were up against some elite opposition (farmers and cave dwellers with AK 47's)

Clearly you not able to comprehend in real time what is happening and have not weighed the consequences of actions taken against Russia by the west. That is why you are freaking out at the thought of your little bubble going pop.
Do tell!
How will they pop my little bubble?
By parking 4 old ships in cuba?

Ukraine is being funded and armed by the west you small brain.

America is real terrifying, they couldn't even win the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. But I guess they were up against some elite opposition (farmers and cave dwellers with AK 47's)

The Russian economy has major problems, their banks are struggling AND they have been sending criminals to fight in their meat walls because they can't conquer the 18th.. 18th!!.. most powerful military in the world.

So terrifying!

The Russian economy has major problems, their banks are struggling AND they have been sending criminals to fight in their meat walls because they can't conquer the 18th.. 18th!!.. most powerful military in the world.

So terrifying!
Don't play dumb. Ukraine would have been annihilated and surrendered immediately had the west not been involved.

Russia is fighting the west. The west is using up the young ukranian men in order to get a piece of Russia. They couldn't give two shits about Ukranians.

Relax, have a beer

Don't waste time with this chatbot.
He ? Ofc different profile name, insisted that europe will freeze till death and their economy will collapse quickly.... since March 2022 th.
And his constant annyoing crying.
No one ever had used ukr as meat so much like Kremlin. The same Afganistan : during 10 years in Afganistan Kremlin had in total used ~160 000 conscripts from ukraine ....to do war in Afganistan.

We might remeber that 1956 th in Budapesht too had been used also conscripts from ukraine.

Best example how had been used conscripts also from Ukr and what stuff is meat wave was 1939 th and 1944 th ....in Finland. Real meat grinder.
Nice history how Tzar used conscripts to fight vs his comrade in germany....then to fight vs revolution.....and communists used them to fight vs monarchy ....
Meat traditional.

Don't play dumb. Ukraine would have been annihilated and surrendered immediately had the west not been involved.

Russia is fighting the west. The west is using up the young ukranian men in order to get a piece of Russia. They couldn't give two shits about Ukranians.

Imagine what the west would do to Russia if things actually got serious. Right now they are just sending old equipment and money to Ukraine and are still keeping them at bay <lol>

Imagine what the west would do to Russia if things actually got serious. Right now they are just sending old equipment and money to Ukraine and are still keeping them at bay <lol>

Cool story from a big fat dumb American.

Don't waste time with this chatbot.
He ? Ofc different profile name, insisted that europe will freeze till death and their economy will collapse quickly.... since March 2022 th.
And his constant annyoing crying.
No one ever had used ukr as meat so much like Kremlin. The same Afganistan : during 10 years in Afganistan Kremlin had in total used ~160 000 conscripts from ukraine ....to do war in Afganistan.

We might remeber that 1956 th in Budapesht too had been used also conscripts from ukraine.

Best example how had been used conscripts also from Ukr and what stuff is meat wave was 1939 th and 1944 th ....in Finland. Real meat grinder.
Nice history how Tzar used conscripts to fight vs his comrade in germany....then to fight vs revolution.....and communists used them to fight vs monarchy ....
Meat traditional.

The west is using up Ukraine up for their own evil interests dumbass.

Anyone who supports the west orchestrating a war between Russia and Ukraine is evil.

Where did you see fear in my post? There is none, which means that you are projecting your weak and feeble feelings onto me.

You want to sit and around and praise long range missiles being sent into Russia and praise the west's constant provocation. Well big boy, it's time to man up and face the consequences. Oh but look at you cry now.
Do you live in Russia? I'm just curious

The west is using up Ukraine up for their own evil interests dumbass.

Anyone who supports the west orchestrating a war between Russia and Ukraine is evil.
Crazy Sacks made it all the way over here to Sherdog.

Well the two Johnsons have taken on the worse of MAGA and took hits as they both try to govern from the hard right. It's really hard for them to look like their charge and running the government while Matt Gatz and MTG are fighting with them.

Last edited:
Back