Russia May Sign Agreement to Build 8 Reactors in Iran

Well Putin, you've certainly found another way to ruffle the feathers of the Washington-London-Paris-Tel Aviv network. Look for more punitive sanctions and/or heightened escalation for a military solution on Iran. It seems the American Empire and its vassal states are picking up the action on all the fronts of its imperial periphery (Ukraine, Syria, and the South China Sea) contra Russia-China.

Isn't this a good thing? Doesn't that mean they can stop developing nuclear technology cause they have the reactors in place?

Isn't this a good thing? Doesn't that mean they can stop developing nuclear technology cause they have the reactors in place?

Either that or it means there are going to be 8 Missile strikes on Iran in the relatively near future.

Well Putin, you've certainly found another way to ruffle the feathers of the Washington-London-Paris-Tel Aviv network. Look for more punitive sanctions and/or heightened escalation for a military solution on Iran. It seems the American Empire and its vassal states are picking up the action on all the fronts of its imperial periphery (Ukraine, Syria, and the South China Sea) contra Russia-China.

I honestly think Putin wants war. Or at least to give he impression that he's ready and we're backing down, which quite frankly shouldn't be too hard for him to get

Haha, that would be a big F U to the US.

It's a good thing for some, a bad one for others. Even if they want a nuclear weapon, what's the big deal about it.. Everyone around them has it, why can't they?

I was under the impression Israel did not want any nuclear capability, whether for civilian use or not.

Edit: Nevermind.

It's a good thing for some, a bad one for others. Even if they want a nuclear weapon, what's the big deal about it.. Everyone around them has it, why can't they?

I don't know WHY it would be bad for others.

This would be a big fuck you if Russia gave Iran NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

But we were willing to let Iran make nuclear reactors, I think France offered to build them before. So Russia building Iran some nuclear energy plants isn't terrible, unless we think the technology in them would be so advanced they could enrich uranium rather easily.

I was under the impression Israel did not want any nuclear capability, whether for civilian use or not.

Conspiracy theories that you no doubt believe in aside, Israel and the US have been very divided on Iran. The US doesn't really care if they build reactors, they don't want nukes in Iran's hands.

Putin is scoring contracts left and right lately. Is he the Charlie Sheen of international politics?

Either that or it means there are going to be 8 Missile strikes on Iran in the relatively near future.

israel doesn't have that capability.. no one does except the u.s.

more likely we would hack their shit like we did with stuxnet

Lol. Russia ain't playing games, huh.

I honestly think Putin wants war. Or at least to give he impression that he's ready and we're backing down, which quite frankly shouldn't be too hard for him to get

Agreed. This is more than flexing.

the days of striking Iran militarily are over. It won't happen - especially now.

I'm glad to see a bit more balance in the world. The US is becoming a bit insufferable.

lol i love the idiot Russian fangirl in this this.

Can somebody summarize all of the countermeasures Russia has taken so far against the wests sanctions?

Gas deal with China
possible nuclear reactors in Iran
I'm smelling a large sale of Sukoi 35/37s to china

Can somebody summarize all of the countermeasures Russia has taken so far against the wests sanctions?

Gas deal with China
possible nuclear reactors in Iran
I'm smelling a large sale of Sukoi 35/37s to china

Gas deal was already in the works. If anything, recent events only harmed the terms they got on the deal. This is Siberian gas, which is not the same place the European gas came from.

Back