Russia helping the Trump campaign?

This has been widely reported. I posted a link already.

See above. I don't think anyone is saying that the Trump people had a hand in it. Just that Putin thinks he can control Trump (and is already showings signs of it, as demonstrated by the platform fight and Trump's comments about NATO and about the U.S. not having the moral standing to criticize other countries) and wants him to win so he's helping.

Where is the ties to Putin or the Russian government, where is the proof.

Russian and US and other hackers do lots of hacking on their own just to fuck with all kinds of people in power.

Like it was posted it would be better for Putin to have these emails to pressure Clinton if she was elected and use them and any other he would have at that time then now.

so the Hillary team was really mad when Bernie campaign accused the DMC of favoring Hillary with what they called "no proof"...... which turned out to all be true.

Now they want to slander Trumps campaign by connecting him to Russia/Putin/Russian interests with no real proof??

seems non hypocritical, bros.

Seeing as the media was implicated in collaborating with the DNC, it comes as no surprise they would look for a scapegoat when they can't pretend the story doesn't exist.

Thing is, Putin certainly sees Trump as someone he can manipulate.
And maybe it's some Russian dude that did this.
But as a State action?

This accusation comes off as irresponsible and desperate, and if it is shown to be unfounded, Clinton should have the stones to do what Trump couldn't, and chop a head or two.

They sabotaged it so much that over 3 million more voters voted for her. Give me a break.

"My team likes to cheat and circumvent the rules, but it's cool because we would win anyway"

Thanks for being a textbook example of a Hillary voter, and further illustrating my point.

And maybe it's some Russian dude that did this.
But as a State action?

This accusation comes off as irresponsible desperate, and if it is shown to be unfounded, Clinton should have the stones to do what Trump couldn't, and chop a head or two.

i think Trump has been underestimated by pretty much everybody his entire life.

its prob one of his best qualities.

Putin may think that but he is wrong. Hillary is much more predictable in her actions. Trump is a wild card and he may think he can control him but i dont think anybody can.

I love how some are trying to push the notion that the source of the leaked e-mails, is somehow more important than the content within them.

Unless the e-mails were doctored, it doesn't matter where they came from.

Not more important necessarily, but important in it's own way.

That's stupid. The Russian intelligence services have access to far more sensitive information (Clinton's emails for ex) that the stupid emails of the DNC political hacks.

Yeah, but if they used those (assuming they exist) they would get the US government involved directly. So far, it's Russia messing with a private institution. If Obama did anything severe and/or overt about the situation the Republicans would rightly accuse him of using the power of his office in the interest of a private organization.

If the Russians used government emails for this kind of thing, the Obama administration would be entirely justified in hitting back, maybe with more sanctions that the Russians really can't afford right now.

"My team likes to cheat and circumvent the rules, but it's cool because we would win anyway"

Thanks for being a textbook example of a Hillary voter, and further illustrating my point.

Bernie want beating Clinton. Period. That's it. The emails were stupid don't kid yourself. He wasn't winning.

Bernie want beating Clinton. Period. That's it. The emails were stupid don't kid yourself. He wasn't winning.

Once again, Thanks for being a textbook example of a Hillary voter, and further illustrating my point.

Nah. Trump is a loose cannon. He's proud and unpredictable. I'm sure Putin prefers a morally elastic, no-principles Hillary.

Nah. Trump is a loose cannon. He's proud and unpredictable. I'm sure Putin prefers a morally elastic, no-principles Hillary.
I can see what you mean.
I think Putin prefers an egotistical, monomaniacal leader with no political background, who's expressed admiration for dictators.
Between the two, Putin undoubtedly sees Trump as someone he can whisper sweet nothings to impress.

I can see what you mean.
I think Putin prefers an egotistical, monomaniacal leader with no political background, who's expressed admiration for dictators.
Between the two, Putin undoubtedly sees Trump as someone he can whisper sweet nothings to impress.

Putin and Trump are similar in some ways, true. They're strong leaders contemptuous of political correctness, and both have vision and clear plans for their countries. Hillary has no vision and no convictions.

I'm not convinced that the US necessarily have to be on bad terms with Putin/Russia.

A couple weeks ago, you guys said that Trump was going to be trash at foreign policy, and couldn't work with other world leaders. Now you are saying they are conspiring to get him to the whitehouse?

Putin and Trump are similar in some ways, true. They're strong leaders contemptuous of political correctness, and both have vision and clear plans for their countries. Hillary has no vision and no convictions.

I'm not convinced that the US necessarily have to be on bad terms with Putin/Russia.
In my lifetime, I never thought I'd see the return of the Russian strongman, but especially not admiration for it.
Jesus.

A couple weeks ago, you guys said that Trump was going to be trash at foreign policy, and couldn't work with other world leaders. Now you are saying they are conspiring to get him to the whitehouse?
It's tinfoil hat stuff.
But not shocking if a foreign power tries to help install what they see as a weaker leader.

In my lifetime, I never thought I'd see the return of the Russian strongman, but especially not admiration for it.
Jesus.

Who else is there to work with? Limp-wristed, politically correct leftie EU leaders?!

Back